Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are. He really has footballer feet. He’s got a massive bruise on his left foot.
I really just want to wax his feet and them put socks on.
I do not like feet.
I don't mind feet.. just nothing hairy thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
9D3CA018-3E2C-46B5-A557-B1A702FE6025.jpeg
Someone keep mason away from these bucket hats 😂 I’ve already seen his feet today I do not need to see him in an ugly bucket hat too 😭
I’d believe this theory if she didn’t go to that chelsea thing and sushi with the fam 😂
I mean carlotta has done some questionable things like that too and he’s not dating her… who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1730696Someone keep mason away from these bucket hats 😂 I’ve already seen his feet today I do not need to see him in an ugly bucket hat too 😭
I mean carlotta has done some questionable things like that too and he’s not dating her… who knows 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! I remember the thread used to be about speculation about her when I first started...

I might overlook the hairy feet if we get a topless photo

is it odd that the mag is based in nyc and she was there or am I reaching? Tell me if I am
Maybe it was business? She works for some advertising company doesn't she? Do we actually know he had something with her other than her being at the Chelsea game in March?

Reactions: 2
Still doenst cover up the fact she is blackfishing clout chaser and not mentioning the horrible comment on her post

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was anything to do with her employer and they sent her as a representative then why is the company not tagged?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1730696Someone keep mason away from these bucket hats 😂 I’ve already seen his feet today I do not need to see him in an ugly bucket hat too 😭
They’re personalised with their names on. He has one. Just wait 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If it was anything to do with her employer and they sent her as a representative then why is the company not tagged?
To be fair, we wouldn't know about it if not for CC.. Normally, they wouldn't allow to reveal too much due to NDA (I mean I couldnt normally reveal the brands, location or what the shoot was for when i took the kids for photoshoot, not until the final edits go live) .. but again that is if she was here for work which I still highly doubt.

Reactions: 4
I can’t look at him on this shoot knowing he has hairy feet and blackfish was there 😳😳
OK I nearly brought up that blackfish was there but didnt dare.... so photoshoot lovely as is, not quite the same so moving on... 😒

Reactions: 5
They’re personalised with their names on. He has one. Just wait 😂
I honestly hope he doesn't wear them!!! But knowing Mason, that would be his new accessory in Qatar.. as long as I get lots of topless pics, I'll look pass that stupid hat

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.