Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all take a moment to appreciate this holiday compared to the one that shall not be named.
He looks so relaxed, healthy and happy
I personally think it goes to show who you have around you.
Makes me wonder why Ken didn’t tag along

Also…those shorts he has on are the ones from the Tiktok dancing one 😏
I'm hoping his realised what a waste of space he is & who has his back! Must be hard when he meets people if they like him for him or football Mason. He does seem more chilled & happy -the bike pics showed that too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we all take a moment to appreciate this holiday compared to the one that shall not be named.
He looks so relaxed, healthy and happy
I personally think it goes to show who you have around you.
Makes me wonder why Ken didn’t tag along

Also…those shorts he has on are the ones from the Tiktok dancing one 😏
I totally agree!! This is the contents we like and Mace we love!! I'm glad he's listening to us 🤣.. I mean if he knows of our existence 😅

this holidays was quiet for mason cos benny has a gf and ben left jayden very tired after giving concerts singing California Girls with the 70 girls they met that week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally agree!! This is the contents we like and Mace we love!! I'm glad he's listening to us 🤣.. I mean if he knows of our existence 😅
He can’t be that good of a listener because there’s not been a single sock in sight and it’s not like I haven’t been mentioning it all week 😂

I was thinking surely they can’t be in LA for too munch longer. Today officially marks a week since we got the basketball photos. I’m still not giving up on my hopes of a family holiday 😂🙏 Nathan write that down but you’re not invited to the family holiday this time unless you’re going to take hot photos of mason and add to my sock collection 😂✍

• Haha
Today has been challenging day at work but I'm thankful for this little thread to keep me smiling and Mace for providing contents today!!

Next stop, booking myself to get a tattoo dedicated to FBC 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Today has been challenging day at work but I'm thankful for this little thread to keep me smiling and Mace for providing contents today!!

Next stop, booking myself to get a tattoo dedicated to FBC 🤣🤣
If you get an FBC tattoo, I'm going to start calling you tattlethreadlover :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Look how short he is here 😂
Also he must be keeping up with a routine for shaving his legs. How have the hairs not grown back yet. I swear I shave and the hair is grown back within hours 😂 he’ll need to drop his routine asap

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Look how short he is here 😂
Also he must be keeping up with a routine for shaving his legs. How have the hairs not grown back yet. I swear I shave and the hair is grown back within hours 😂 he’ll need to drop his routine asap
Maybe he grew some balls (the irony) and waxed instead of shaving?

🥵🥵
58426C55-AC39-4F1C-968B-01151B7E849F.png

E9A6FBE2-BADD-4F2F-838E-12FD827FA1CA.png

• Haha
Info on the charity event, they also refer that Mason will in fact attend sometime during the day
ACAFE58D-BA5D-40E7-8D81-14D7A814C1D5.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.