Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry for still talking about this but she posted a better comparison picture. Never thought I’d say this but I think Masons might just be a bit better than hers 😂
Told you 2,5 hours meant it was sh*t 🤷🏻‍♀️

she’s talking about how you need to be careful what you tattoo on your body as it’ll stay forever.You need to like them even after you get married and have kids.
how is she going to explain those tattoos to her kids? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Told you 2,5 hours meant it was sh*t 🤷🏻‍♀️

she’s talking about how you need to be careful what you tattoo on your body as it’ll stay forever.You need to like them even after you get married and have kids.
how is she going to explain those tattoos to her kids? 🧐
Who knew someone could draw wonkier lines than miles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sorry for still talking about this but she posted a better comparison picture. Never thought I’d say this but I think Masons might just be a bit better than hers 😂
This girl needs some serious help! There is being a fan, then being obsessed! She seems like the type he would wake up in the night and shes just say at the end of his bed!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This girl needs some serious help! There is being a fan, then being obsessed! She seems like the type he would wake up in the night and shes just say at the end of his bed!

It’s deeply deeply concerning, there seems to be no intervention or reflection from her friends or family, they even seem to support her

Reactions: 5

It’s deeply deeply concerning, there seems to be no intervention or reflection from her friends or family, they even seem to support her
Someone just needs to report her to whatever the Netherlands equivalent of Adult Social Services is so they can do a mental health assessment before she does end up doing something stupid -er than she has already.

FYI - You know she works with kids right??? Would you let your children near her? 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Didn’t she have a boyfriend too that supported her Mason obsession???

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I agree with her.. I don't care about his look.. I just care about his socks 🤣 not sure if I'm joking or not 😅😅

Someone just needs to report her to whatever the Netherlands equivalent of Adult Social Services is so they can do a mental health assessment before she does end up doing something stupid -er than she has already.

FYI - You know she works with kids right??? Would you let your children near her? 🥴

If the laws are anything like here.. social services can't do much if she refuses the support or assessment because we have to assume she has a mental capacity to make decision, even though it's proven not a wise one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
CC10D06E-079B-42B7-88B6-9E7C7FFF89E1.jpeg

6DEF888F-8CE0-4378-AD79-AEBB5424E623.jpeg

If anyone needs me I’ll be laying in a dark room recovering from this last photo 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Poor wag Nathan hasn’t had any photos posted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🚨WARNING - incoming Beales pic 🚨

I had to share this cos it made me laugh so hard! What does he look like? 🤣🤣🤣

1656013120987.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1365175
View attachment 1365176
If anyone needs me I’ll be laying in a dark room recovering from this last photo 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Poor wag Nathan hasn’t had any photos posted
GQ providing us with the coloured version we needed. Finally the Wag makes an appearance was wondering if Mason has told him to stay indoors 😂

🚨WARNING - incoming Beales pic 🚨

I had to share this cos it made me laugh so hard! What does he look like? 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1365251
I’m very weirded out by his pinky.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This & that snooker pic - more I see the more I want ;)
Wasn't Aaron there too? She must of been buzzing when she found out who they were
I thought it was Nath in the background of the group shot at first glance 😂
Isn’t that Nathan shirtless in the photo? 🧐 I’m confused now

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that Nathan shirtless in the photo? 🧐 I’m confused now
That’s what I thought but I’m not sure now! I could be wrong just he looks bigger! Nath has tagged himself at the gym recently tho 🤷‍♀️ Need more photos please!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.