Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sent this in? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ actually laughed at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ definitely some teen wanting start some gossip
Solid 11/10 maseπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Yes because one of Mason’s one night stands is going to be on a tumblr gossip blog πŸ˜‚ just goes to show that blog is full on nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes because one of Mason’s one night stands is going to be on a tumblr gossip blog πŸ˜‚ just goes to show that blog is full on nonsense
I’m sure I’ve read a fanfic similar to this onceπŸ˜‚
Masons ego when he reads he’s a 11/10 πŸ˜‚

β€œNathan is always at his house”

Yeahhh that’s what wags do kidssss πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

β€œNathan is always at his house”

Yeahhh that’s what wags do kidssss πŸ˜‚
BRB.. going to post something on Tumblr 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite part it
β€œIt was just a one night stand”
Then continued to say nathan is always there and he sees him family all time and it’s cute to see.
don’t know about anyone else but any one night stand’s I’ve had , the last thing I cared to ask about is how often he see’s the family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who sent this in? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ actually laughed at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ definitely some teen wanting start some gossip
His main part??
Wow never heard it called that before, best mate yeah but never that. Is that an American thing πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My favourite part it
Then continued to say nathan is always there and he sees him family all time and it’s cute to see.
don’t know about anyone else but any one night stand’s I’ve had , the last thing I cared to ask about is how often he see’s the family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My favourite part it
If you're a one night stand, how do you know Nath is there all the time if you were only there for one night? Same with the family thing, how do you establish that in the space of a few hours :unsure:
If you're going to talk bollocks at least have the decency to make a good job of it and make it make sense! Bloody teens!
P.S. Its still all balls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has cracked me up!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sounds straight out out of a fanfic - The perfect shag 11/10
Also tell us something we don’t know - Nath is always there & his close to his family πŸ₯±
Also his main part & loved his accent πŸ™„
Someone was bored today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you're a one night stand, how do you know Nath is there all the time if you were only there for one night? Same with the family thing, how do you establish that in the space of a few hours :unsure:
If you're going to talk bollocks at least have the decency to make a good job of it and make it make sense! Bloody teens!
P.S. Its still all balls
Sounds like the one night stand turned into a stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear this wasn’t me, but good to see I’m not alone in this train of thought 🀣🀣

1656182223186.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take it off! Take it off!
Oh

Oh we can have him in our coffin anytime.. You don't mind sharing, do you @amzi ?
he can share anytime!
That confession was from me I needed to share my one night stand with everyone (in my dreams)

who wrote the one about it being balls come on fess up?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1369415

He even looks beautiful on a flight, what is this dark magic
Imagine being on a plane and he is there. Just looking like a whole bleeping snack. I wouldn’t want to flight to end!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow really?!?! I’m sure that’s an unpopular opinion or maybe my opinion is unpopular πŸ˜‚ I loved his outfit that night. It’s one of my faves. I like the top in the newly released pic but the leather trousers are such an ick for me πŸ˜‚
Tbh I hate most of the stuff he wears haha and the new loud fashion that all the footballers wear! Its just not for me but maybe it's because I'm old πŸ˜…

My favourite part it
Hahaha! I thought the same, you don't normally ask how the family are and how time is spent with them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…

Maybe Mase seen the thread title and got one the lads to chuck a story on πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.