Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
This is a lesson for everyone, whatever problems you may have in life, just be thankful that you're not as delusional as masonmountslover
She makes me feel sane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

katiestewart

VIP Member
The obsession with the family is strange for someone who just works for him. 🤥
I definitely don’t think they’re dating like everyone seems to think. I just think she is clingy. Like maybe I’m being unreasonable and I don’t have my own children to know how I’d react but surely posting picture of other peoples kids who you’re not friends with or related to on your story is weird right?

Reactions: 11

louise0408

VIP Member
He spent the whole time on his phone 😲 Debbie will hopefully batter him when they get to where they’re staying
Tbf I spend all my time on my phone at meals with family , so I’m not one to judge about that 🙈😂😂😂😂

Tbf I spend all my time on my phone at meals with family , so I’m not one to judge about that 🙈😂😂😂😂
He was probably catching up with the thread and enjoying his ego boosting tumblr confessions

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
I personally don’t see the issue with him training, for footballers they are use to it everyday, he is more than likely only doing an hour or so, which is only like someone going to the gym while on holiday. Shows how much passion he has for football he has a busy year coming up so more than likely wants to be at his fittest. I’m sure he is still
Enjoying being away and relaxing as much as he can

amzi

VIP Member

THIS

I’m sick of seeing people moan about him this weekend can’t do anything right

• Heart
Reactions: 10

louise0408

VIP Member
Sooooooo, apparently we’re all 30+ women with kids who have never seen a dick in our lives who are objectifying Mason by discussing wether it’s all balls or not. We need to do better everyone. 😂
Me wondering how I made and birthed a child without never seeing a dick 👀😂

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Are we not talking about these two stills? I mean that tongue and that naughty left hand… 🥵
801F48CC-9432-46B0-AAB3-B17A5C9F28FA.jpeg

75B07C3B-A91C-404B-8F61-791D70E725C9.jpeg

also I agree I loved this hair on him. Just too good to grab and yank ifkyk 😉

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I’ve heard a few rumours tbh
1) Him and Beales had a fight outside raffles over the new girl
2) Nathan threw a building block at him when mason told him it was his bed time
3) Debs metal wall art fell off and landed on him

• Haha