Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Info on the charity event, they also refer that Mason will in fact attend sometime during the dayView attachment 1367539
I need you to ask him if he shaves of waxes his legs 😂
@weite1 will report back I'm sure 😅
She’ll get the exclusives for us

Wow I never thought we’d actually make an offer for him. Thought it’d just be one of those ones where it’s talked about all the time but never happens

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Came across this gem and couldn’t not drop it in here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shall we club together and build Mason a bunker
Can he share your and @amzi coffin just fir when she arrives? I am sure you 2 will be happy. He needs looking after.
I get not hurting your kids dreams but she is deluded and the father is too. Restraining order anyone?

The fact the dad is feeding this obsession makes him as dangerous as she is. Also, don’t call your dad ‘daddy’ when you’re a full grown adult. It’s creepy.

Reactions: 8
Oh
Can he share your and @amzi coffin just fir when she arrives? I am sure you 2 will be happy. He needs looking after.
I get not hurting your kids dreams but she is deluded and the father is too. Restraining order anyone?
Oh we can have him in our coffin anytime.. You don't mind sharing, do you @amzi ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The video of her meeting him her Dad made me cringe! I couldn’t watch it all due to the second hand embarrassment!!
He must be funding this obsession too.

I think it’d be good if mason actually is able to recognise her so if he sees her be can run away. She clearly has some mental issues and I hope she is able to get help. So sad her dad is enabling her so much 😔

Also Declan is back in London and hanging out with his nephew? (According to his story) Maybe they’re all back from holiday now. I hope that family holiday isn’t off the table just yet 😂

New pic 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’d be good if mason actually is able to recognise her so if he sees her be can run away. She clearly has some mental issues and I hope she is able to get help. So sad her dad is enabling her so much 😔

Also Declan is back in London and hanging out with his nephew? (According to his story) Maybe they’re all back from holiday now. I hope that family holiday isn’t off the table just yet 😂

New pic 😍
This must be archived photos from when Carla dressed him for the AJ boxing match as same hair/tan

Reactions: 5
This must be archived photos from when Carla dressed him for the AJ boxing match as same hair/tan
Yeah it is from that night. Not sure about the leather trousers I’m glad he didn’t wear them to the boxing he’d probably get bullied for it 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
oh I prefer this to the jacket he wore that night haha!
Wow really?!?! I’m sure that’s an unpopular opinion or maybe my opinion is unpopular 😂 I loved his outfit that night. It’s one of my faves. I like the top in the newly released pic but the leather trousers are such an ick for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.