Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Is it all balls?

• Yes of course

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • No noodle is packing

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 77 title credit to @weite1

Not much to recap.

mason was away with England for their summer camp, let’s not talk about the shocking results of those matches

He discovered razors not only shaving his legs but the whole of his head too! #buzzcut

He appeared on this morning to talk about his work with together for short lives, which they hardly spoke about.

Half the cobham stalkers are going to his pop up shops next week.

Took his family to see queen at the o2

Then took his wag aka Nathan to LA

Of course we’ve had the standard sunglasses in the nightclub clips

All in all it’s been very quiet and drama free mainly because he turned all his tags off on Instagram so we can’t lurk

I think that’s everything if anyone can think of anything I’ve missed then please add it.

Opening the thread with the buzzcut photo because why not 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread 77 title credit to @weite1

Not much to recap.

mason was away with England for their summer camp, let’s not talk about the shocking results of those matches

He discovered razors not only shaving his legs but the whole of his head too! #buzzcut

He appeared on this morning to talk about his work with together for short lives, which they hardly spoke about.

Half the cobham stalkers are going to his pop up shops next week.

Took his family to see queen at the o2

Then took his wag aka Nathan to LA

Of course we’ve had the standard sunglasses in the nightclub clips

All in all it’s been very quiet and drama free mainly because he turned all his tags off on Instagram so we can’t lurk

I think that’s everything if anyone can think of anything I’ve missed then please add it.

Opening the thread with the buzzcut photo because why not 😂😂
Thank you my darling! Lovely recap as well!! @katiestewart I expect nothing less from you with the socks 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you for the new thread @amzi and thank you for the title @weite1 ❤

what a better way to expand the sock collection than with not a photo this time but a video!!! 😱… I know, I know shocking isn’t it?

If only we could start the thread with a recent pic but unfortunately mason has gone on annual leave 😂 maybe once he gets his act together and turns his tags back on we’ll have new pics to start off the next thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread @amzi and thank you for the title @weite1 ❤

what a better way to expand the sock collection than with not a photo this time but a video!!! 😱… I know, I know shocking isn’t it?
View attachment 1360600
If only we could start the thread with a recent pic but unfortunately mason has gone on annual leave 😂 maybe once he gets his act together and turns his tags back on we’ll have new pics to start off the next thread 😂

Trust you to provide the goods

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any update on the stalker, @amzi 😅
Count down says 7 hours 😂😂😂 I’m actually worried the fact it took 2 and half hours tells me it’s just a lot more than writing on her arm, then I’m thinking where on her body is it.
i am praying it isn’t his face I feel if it is I will have to go to his house and warn him (and other things while I’m there) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Count down says 7 hours 😂😂😂 I’m actually worried the fact it took 2 and half hours tells me it’s just a lot more than writing on her arm, then I’m thinking where on her body is it.
i am praying it isn’t his face I feel if it is I will have to go to his house and warn him (and other things while I’m there) 😂😂
She said it was in a very painful place 😬

Why do I feel like she’s had it on her ribs?
A heart near her heart with his initials 🤢
Poor Mase best get a guard dog like your mates. Ah yeah maybe after your pay rise from Chelsea is sorted think of the pennies 😂

What is she going to do once her obsession with Mason dies out and she has all of these tattoos relating to him? But it doesn’t seem like she will get over her obsession anytime soon

Reactions: 2
I hope so and I hope he turns his tags back on. I don’t want this lack of content all year round
It’s also killing the fanpages off as they rely on the visibility in his tag to gain followers and get attention. Could be what he wants, to quiet things down a bit but I’ve noticed how some big accounts like mvnt.news have left already - roughly after Miami. Tumblr tag is dead as well, the euro hype is naturally decreasing after a year and that’s where most of his fanbase came from.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s also killing the fanpages off as they rely on the visibility in his tag to gain followers and get attention. Could be what he wants, to quiet things down a bit but I’ve noticed how some big accounts like mvnt.news have left already - roughly after Miami. Tumblr tag is dead as well, the euro hype is naturally decreasing after a year and that’s where most of his fanbase came from.
And then you’ve got “MM lover” getting tattoos dedicated to him

DBF755F0-3E36-419C-B4CE-1F530738BCFC.jpeg

• Haha
They’ll all be back posting again during the World Cup🙈🙈
And I think the tags will be back once’s he’s back in London, big T or lewis probably told him turn them off while away to avoid Miami 2.0 😂 not that it’s worked as his fan base are like the fbi 👀😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.