Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought but I’m not sure now! I could be wrong just he looks bigger! Nath has tagged himself at the gym recently tho 🤷‍♀️ Need more photos please!!
I think it’s the photographer’s brother if you mean the guy with the backwards cap 🔎

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the photographer’s brother if you mean the guy with the backwards cap 🔎
So he did tell Nathan to stay indoors like the good Wag he is.

Never mind, Nathan was there
Also, Declan that purse does not go well with the outfit or you
37ED4A50-CE2B-4D40-A1ED-D2EF649D6C17.jpeg

90258E1D-E038-4CA9-80F0-444537CE51AB.jpeg

A133566D-9D6D-4011-BB2A-CB872E9970C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And still both versions of Mason can bend me over the pool table and duck me. But the second one, bleeping feral! duck me feel Mason and then use the pool balls in my arse while you duck my throat levels of feral!
**** collapses *****

🤯😛🤣

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220624-062917_Instagram.jpg

Happy Friday guys!! Loving these Dodgers pics 😍😍

Also, does this mean they're still in the States because the lady who took pic with him posted the story 6 hours ago?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1366099

Happy Friday guys!! Loving these Dodgers pics 😍😍

Also, does this mean they're still in the States because the lady who took pic with him posted the story 6 hours ago?
Omg he is amazing!!
Looks like he still is in LA

also tattoo girl has finally tagged him in her new tattoo

He is still there the girl who met him has a couple of videos of him on her story

Reactions: 4
So he really was lurking and saw us complain about his insta tags situation then👀😂 😂

Also why did they only post Mase and not dec too😂 is he just a wag now too?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg he is amazing!!
Looks like he still is in LA

also tattoo girl has finally tagged him in her new tattoo

He is still there the girl who met him has a couple of videos of him on her story
Yeah I think he's still there!! That would be me if I saw him.. dropping my phone and probably break the screen 🤣🤣

So he really was lurking and saw us complain about his insta tags situation then👀😂 😂

Also why did they only post Mase and not dec too😂 is he just a wag now too?😂
I told you he's lurking!! Topless next please Mace 😅😅

• Haha
Can we all take a moment to appreciate this holiday compared to the one that shall not be named.
He looks so relaxed, healthy and happy
I personally think it goes to show who you have around you.
Makes me wonder why Ken didn’t tag along

Also…those shorts he has on are the ones from the Tiktok dancing one 😏

• Heart
Can we all take a moment to appreciate this holiday compared to the one that shall not be named.
He looks so relaxed, healthy and happy
I personally think it goes to show who you have around you.
Makes me wonder why Ken didn’t tag along
He really does.
It seems to me they don’t hang with him as much anymore. It’s as if they owed him something so he tagged along for holiday with Mase and then Ben and that’s it.

He’s such a tourist
FFF9E5A4-44D2-4F28-90F4-4931775A706C.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.