Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’ve followed him since he first broke into Chelsea’s first team and his summer content used to be wonderful but we did have chloe posting loads of him too😍😂

I think we’ll get a recap tomorrow just before he heads back to training again
As much as people dislike Chloe I wish I was around back then. I have seen some things that people have reposted but it’s obviously not as much as what was actually posted at the time. Cute boyfriend content of mason would just be to die for 😍
I hope you’re right about the recap too. I’m expecting good things. My hopes are through the roof 😂

Reactions: 3
As much as people dislike Chloe I wish I was around back then. I have seen some things that people have reposted but it’s obviously not as much as what was actually posted at the time. Cute boyfriend content of mason would just be to die for 😍
I hope you’re right about the recap too. I’m expecting good things. My hopes are through the roof 😂
I always liked/like her haha, I enjoyed the content at the time… tumblr kids are gonna eat me alive for this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
215C2176-422B-425C-97DA-D2A5CC10105F.jpeg

Do we really think he went to Ibiza for 24 hours?!
He might have been out in London last night and got worried he will have been spotted. Just so random him going there for one night only.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1399511

Do we really think he went to Ibiza for 24 hours?!
He might have been out in London last night and got worried he will have been spotted. Just so random him going there for one night only.
I don’t think it’s that random tbh😂 I’d well do it if I had the money.. it’s only a 2 hour flight.. I’ve travelled longer in the uk for a night out🙈😂😂

Not sure if this link will work, but mason has done an advert for Doritos I’m cringing 😂

Not sure if this link will work, but mason has done an advert for Doritos I’m cringing 😂

Edit: link didn’t work. The girl who met him in Portsmouth posted it on her story, not sure I should post her name she’s a bit young don’t want to put her account on here.

Edit: link didn’t work. The girl who met him in Portsmouth posted it on her story, not sure I should post her name she’s a bit young don’t want to put her account on here.
This one ?

So, husband just came back home with an almost buzz cut.. a bit fluffy on the top.. I literally go feral 🤣

• Haha
No it’s an actual advert he walks into a pub and starts dancing 😳😳

Looks like it was on between the womens euro’s last night
I don’t think I want to see it 😂😂😂😂😂
Ive only just got over the trivago advert ick

• Haha
Tbf if I was getting paid a lot of money I'd dance like a dick in a hotel reception and pub too 🤣 honestly in this day I'd say make what you can doing ads etc as he will be nearing the end of his career in 10years time, give or take!

Reactions: 1
It’s been a while, helloo 👋

If I had his money I’d love to be jetting off here there and everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I always liked/like her haha, I enjoyed the content at the time… tumblr kids are gonna eat me alive for this 😂😂😂
I don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but I think she's beautiful and they did look super cute together

I think I know which one you mean.. mason jumper?

It’s been a while, helloo 👋

If I had his money I’d love to be jetting off here there and everywhere.

Hello stranger! Hope you've been well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t really have any opinions of her other than she’s pretty. I’ve heard the rumours but I’m not sure if they’re true or not. I think if I was around at the time I’d be able to make my mind up

Mason wearing a £45 Zara shirt?! What a humble king. I’m used to seeing this account posting his clothes and them being £400. Tbf Zara is very bougie for me. Feel like I’ve got my posh clothes on if I’m wearing something from Zara 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t really have any opinions of her other than she’s pretty. I’ve heard the rumours but I’m not sure if they’re true or not. I think if I was around at the time I’d be able to make my mind up

Mason wearing a £45 Zara shirt?! What a humble king. I’m used to seeing this account posting his clothes and them being £400. Tbf Zara is very bougie for me. Feel like I’ve got my posh clothes on if I’m wearing something from Zara 😂
Carla forgot to pack his bag for him 😅

• Haha
Does this advert actually exist or are people playing with us? Every little thing mason does is always all over the internet in minutes how is this advert so MIA

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.