Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he turned his tags off again? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my gosh he has ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe he is planing a dirty night away before Saturday or he doesnโ€™t want the is it a hickey or not comments.
I swear he reads here

According to the world of tumblr he is in Ibiza Declan followed some people from there so seems a last minute lads few days

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh he has ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe he is planing a dirty night away before Saturday or he doesnโ€™t want the is it a hickey or not comments.
I swear he reads here
If he reads he heโ€™d of known itโ€™s a waste of time turning them off as his fans are like the fbi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m gonna just say maybe it a coincidence he followed the tour manager of that Ibiza DJ dec knows over night the same time his tags are turned off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as long as he has them back for when he jets off to the USA. I need all the mason x Tuchel content as I can ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I swear he reads here

According to the world of tumblr he is in Ibiza Declan followed some people from there so seems a last minute lads few days
Ainโ€™t it always sus that he turns his tags off when heโ€™s with dec๐Ÿ˜‚ and dec and lauren are still together it was on Twitter other day they was seen together as Dubai airport so the fact he turns his tags off when with dec make me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

If he reads he heโ€™d of known itโ€™s a waste of time turning them off as his fans are like the fbi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m gonna just say maybe it a coincidence he followed the tour manager of that Ibiza DJ dec knows over night the same time his tags are turned off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as long as he has them back for when he jets off to the USA. I need all the mason x Tuchel content as I can ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ainโ€™t it always sus that he turns his tags off when heโ€™s with dec๐Ÿ˜‚ and dec and lauren are still together it was on Twitter other day they was seen together as Dubai airport so the fact he turns his tags off when with dec make me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
He doesn't waste his time on his break, does he? ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 3
Boy never rests he is flying to America Saturday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
To be fair itโ€™s only a 2 hour flight. He probably wonโ€™t get much time off again till next year now especially if England do well in the World Cup. Iโ€™m just jealous heโ€™s jetted off to Ibiza for a couple days while Iโ€™m stuck here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He doesn't waste his time on his break, does he? ๐Ÿ˜…
I love that though. I love that heโ€™s actually going out and experiencing life. Even if itโ€™s in hoe filled places ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just donโ€™t vibe with how whenever heโ€™s with dec his tags get turned off when Declan is still with Lauren. Makes me question dec so much ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
I love the end when they're all messing about then Tommy T walks in and they all stand still and up straight like he's a real headmaster ๐Ÿคฃ
Teacherโ€™s pet and all ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mason is definitely always popular with the managers

• Haha
I hope Deb has put his new school photo up next to the others

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His will probably be basic & go to Ocean Beach! He will be spotted & the DJ posted videos when he was with Dec & Jack in Vegas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.