Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His will probably be basic & go to Ocean Beach! He will be spotted & the DJ posted videos when he was with Dec & Jack in Vegas
As long as my eyes don’t have to witness a painful photo with Wayne lineker then all is good. I may be sick if I see Wayne anywhere near mason

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why 3 are still our sponsors? I thought we were getting rid of them

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why 3 are still our sponsors? I thought we were getting rid of them
They have to carry out their contract. This is our last year with them. Hopefully we don’t renew it and find someone better

that’s what I learned from Twitter the other week anyways. They was all angry that 3 are still on the shirts but apparently they have to carry out their contract. Can’t see Chelsea renewing it next year tbh

Reactions: 3
They have to carry out their contract. This is our last year with them. Hopefully we don’t renew it and find someone better

that’s what I learned from Twitter the other week anyways. They was all angry that 3 are still on the shirts but apparently they have to carry out their contract. Can’t see Chelsea renewing it next year tbh
I suppose they’d owe 3 money if Chelsea tried to terminate the contract early so they’re stuck with them 😭

I thought they, 3, suspended the contract whilst Roman still owed Chelsea?
That’s what I thought so too but I guess 3 didn’t want to give Chelsea any money either to get out the contract.

Also I’ve just realise that mason is away to Ibiza meaning he is in dept to us 3 TikToks!!! 😡 mason you better get yourself in check when you’re in america and post them all. I want separate LA/Las Vegas, then Portugal and then Ibiza thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought they, 3, suspended the contract whilst Roman still owed Chelsea?
They did, it was re activated when bohely take over was complete. Everyone had a meltdown on Twitter about it 😂 they’ll be gone for next season thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are we sure mason and Declan are in Ibiza? The guys they’ve followed that are supposedly there have literally left to Austria according to their stories

Are we sure mason and Declan are in Ibiza? The guys they’ve followed that are supposedly there have literally left to Austria according to their stories
The guy does a show every weds in Ibiza. I’d imagine they will come back themselves tonight or tomorrow tbh. They definitely went to that event last night , mase followed them both and turned tags off over night 😂😂
As long as the tags are back on in time for plenty of training content I’m not fussed hahahah

the DJ seems to be a friend of dec’s tbh so I think him and dec probably just went to his Wednesday show since it’s such a short flight I wouldn’t blame them tbh 😂😂 he’ll be back later today or tomorrow I’d imagine ready to jet off again Saturday

Last edited:
The guy does a show every weds in Ibiza. I’d imagine they will come back themselves tonight or tomorrow tbh. They definitely went to that event last night , mase followed them both and turned tags off over night 😂😂
As long as the tags are back on in time for plenty of training content I’m not fussed hahahah

the DJ seems to be a friend of dec’s tbh so I think him and dec probably just went to his Wednesday show since it’s such a short flight I wouldn’t blame them tbh 😂😂 he’ll be back later today or tomorrow I’d imagine ready to jet off again Saturday
I just went to check when he was last tagged in a picture and he’s got them back on again 😂 he’s definitely a lurker on here lol mason we see you 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
They’re back on! Just like I predicted he’s back for his short trip to Ibiza 😂😂 genuinely think they just went to support the dj and didn’t want any attention/ dec wanted keep something quiet 🙄😂😂😂 I’m very sus on declan as it’s always when he’s with dec the tags get turned off 👀👀👀

I just went to check when he was last tagged in a picture and he’s got them back on again 😂 he’s definitely a lurker on here lol mason we see you 👀
Hi mase, post a shirtless pic xoxoxo

You know what’s funnier is the fact he definitely sits at home scrolling through his tags for him to know to turn them off and remember to turn them back on 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
They’re back on! Just like I predicted he’s back for his short trip to Ibiza 😂😂 genuinely think they just went to support the dj and didn’t want any attention/ dec wanted keep something quiet 🙄😂😂😂 I’m very sus on declan as it’s always when he’s with dec the tags get turned off 👀👀👀

Hi mase, post a shirtless pic xoxoxo

You know what’s funnier is the fact he definitely sits at home scrolling through his tags for him to know to turn them off and remember to turn them back on 😂😂
I think he sees more than we think he does especially when he’s on holiday so he probably is going to turn his tags off all the time now since he seen how quiet it was when he was away in LA/Vegas. Honestly not bothered because it saves the drama I just wish he would post more content of himself when he’s away. I want to see fit holiday content just without the drama. I think the drama also stops mason from posting a lot of stuff now especially when he’s out with friends doing no harm etc. like back in the day he’d post a fair amount of stuff just out and about eg like he’s posted stories of him and dec at top golf years ago but he wouldn’t post that now because someone would find an issue with it. Even when they went to Dubai years ago they posted a lot about it. Maybe that’s just what comes along with fame and they weren’t as known back then but I’d love to have that kind of content again and no drama 😭 that was kind of a rant. He’s a shirtless pic to make up for the rant 😂
644822FE-FE3B-4DE4-83CC-D126164A9868.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he sees more than we think he does especially when he’s on holiday so he probably is going to turn his tags off all the time now since he seen how quiet it was when he was away in LA/Vegas. Honestly not bothered because it saves the drama I just wish he would post more content of himself when he’s away. I want to see fit holiday content just without the drama. I think the drama also stops mason from posting a lot of stuff now especially when he’s out with friends doing no harm etc. like back in the day he’d post a fair amount of stuff just out and about eg like he’s posted stories of him and dec at top golf years ago but he wouldn’t post that now because someone would find an issue with it. Even when they went to Dubai years ago they posted a lot about it. Maybe that’s just what comes along with fame and they weren’t as known back then but I’d love to have that kind of content again and no drama 😭 that was kind of a rant. He’s a shirtless pic to make up for the rant 😂
View attachment 1399429
Pre euro’s content was the best content😍😍
If he could post a picture similar to the Miami boat one I’d be satisfied 😍😍

Reactions: 2
Pre euro’s content was the best content😍😍
If he could post a picture similar to the Miami boat one I’d be satisfied 😍😍
I read somewhere (must have been tumblr 🫣) that mason has never gone on holiday without posting a shirtless picture. So this summer has ruined the streak 😭 unless mason can get those TikTok’s out asap and they’re full of shirtless pics

I read somewhere (must have been tumblr 🫣) that mason has never gone on holiday without posting a shirtless picture. So this summer has ruined the streak 😭 unless mason can get those TikTok’s out asap and they’re full of shirtless pics
Honestly I’ve followed him since he first broke into Chelsea’s first team and his summer content used to be wonderful but we did have chloe posting loads of him too😍😂

I think we’ll get a recap tomorrow just before he heads back to training again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.