Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this advert actually exist or are people playing with us? Every little thing mason does is always all over the internet in minutes how is this advert so MIA
I saw it when amzi mentioned it earlier but the girl has deleted it from her stories and I didn’t record it - it’s literally 5 seconds of him entering a busy pub and dancing/vibing but he’s part of the crowd so no close up or anything. I’m sure it’ll pop up somewhere soon but it’s really nothing much, hope that helps 👍

Reactions: 2
Does this advert actually exist or are people playing with us? Every little thing mason does is always all over the internet in minutes how is this advert so MIA
I think it’ll be on tv only and not on social media so people can’t really screen record it. It’s like the trivago advert it took a couple days for someone to upload it

Reactions: 1
C0619F1A-DC4E-4A75-AC41-BF3A1B91686D.jpeg
Not three people wearing T-Shirts and Mason dressed for a blizzard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon he cried cause they wouldn’t let him wear a long sleeve underneath
209622A2-29C7-43FC-B26F-093CDDA89276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

STOP he’s so cute 🥰 I’m going to need this picture from a better angle

Looks like there’s a video too which gives us a better angle. I really want to see the shirt numbers for this season because I’ve seen Reece James has changed to 14 which was trevoh’s number so I’m a bit confused

No they’ve done him dirty there. Why does his shoulder look like that 🙈😂 I’m hoping it’s just the angle of the picture

• Haha

STOP he’s so cute 🥰 I’m going to need this picture from a better angle

Looks like there’s a video too which gives us a better angle. I really want to see the shirt numbers for this season because I’ve seen Reece James has changed to 14 which was trevoh’s number so I’m a bit confused
Oh I love Mace and Ben's pics

• Heart
That was fake apparently

The elongated shoulder look isn’t doing it for you? 😅
Oh really it was fake? I suppose that’s good because going from 24 to 14 is a bit of a random change

Omg I didn’t even notice that. Got the ick now thanks a lot 😂

• Haha
He’s the star boy, tuchel son, teachers pet and that’s how they display him?😂 nah I’d be fuming if I was Mase ngl

• Haha
E60ECCE7-8396-423B-ADA1-A7266CC9A637.jpeg

I found this picture on Pinterest and I’ve never seen it before. does anyone know where or when this was? Don’t even know how I missed it lol don’t think it’s recent because there seems to be the social distancing stickers on the floor but who knows

View attachment 1400592
I found this picture on Pinterest and I’ve never seen it before. does anyone know where or when this was? Don’t even know how I missed it lol don’t think it’s recent because there seems to be the social distancing stickers on the floor but who knows
I’m sure I saw that like earlier this year maybe end of last year? Not sure but a good few months at least

• Heart
I’m sure I saw that like earlier this year maybe end of last year? Not sure but a good few months at least
Didn’t think it was recent since his beard is looking a bit long there too and I don’t think it’s looked like that recently

View attachment 1400592
That is old for sure. I’m aiming at early 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.