Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I seen this and thought I’d share. Nice to see people saying Mason is a genuine, nice person behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just seen a video on insta from a DJ in Ibiza and you could see dec’s awkward dancing. I’m just glad you couldn’t visibly see mason and benny or I’d of cringed out. Apparently mason was rocking a bucket hat😂🙈

just seen a video on insta from a DJ in Ibiza and you could see dec’s awkward dancing. I’m just glad you couldn’t visibly see mason and benny or I’d of cringed out. Apparently mason was rocking a bucket hat😂🙈
If you look closely enough you can kinda see benny with his daft Elton John glasses and masons black bucket hat but you will have to proper focus on the video to see😂. Decs hat and bag will probably burn your eyesight before hand though. proper looks like a tool😂🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dec looks like a chav. Also why is he blocking the view to what we actually want to see?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dec looks like a chav. Also why is he blocking the view to what we actually want to see?
I have a feeling we should be thankfully for that… I mean do we really wanna see mase in a bucket hat and glasses 🙈🙈 apparently someone saw him in someone’s story and he and the Wimbledon shirt on. dec really grinds on me and idk why. I used like him now he gives me the cocky/ hyper teenagers in McDonald’s vibes. Especially with the bag and hat😂😂😂

I have a feeling we should be thankfully for that… I mean do we really wanna see mase in a bucket hat and glasses 🙈🙈 apparently someone saw him in someone’s story and he and the Wimbledon shirt on. dec really grinds on me and idk why. I used like him now he gives me the cocky/ hyper teenagers in McDonald’s vibes. Especially with the bag and hat😂😂😂
Anything would be better than Dec looking like a chav. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Benny but would like to see Mason full chav vibes 😂 wonder if he has a matching bag too??

Reactions: 1

If you look closely enough you can kinda see benny with his daft Elton John glasses and masons black bucket hat but you will have to proper focus on the video to see😂. Decs hat and bag will probably burn your eyesight before hand though. proper looks like a tool😂🙈🙈

I have no idea what I’m looking at🤣 I think I’ve gone blind trying to make out where mason is

• Haha
I have no idea what I’m looking at🤣 I think I’ve gone blind trying to make out where mason is
He’s literally half face visible for like 2 secs. You’d have to proper focus. You can see more of benny than mase. You can see a black bucket hat behind the clown that is declan every so often, that’s mason. I’m just glad declan was blocking the view tbh 😂 I think he saved us all from an ick if it’s anything like he’s dressed himself hahahaha

I see Benny but would like to see Mason full chav vibes 😂 wonder if he has a matching bag too??
More than likely, 3 blind mice they are

I’m coming on to personally thank mason and congratulate us all on getting through this summer. No cheesy chat up lines, no drama. And NO BEALES!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This video came up on Tik tok I honestly didn't recognise him at first 😶 the top comment someone said they thought it was Simon Cowell at first. Just what tweakments has he had?🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220708-211615_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
I’m coming on to personally thank mason and congratulate us all on getting through this summer. No cheesy chat up lines, no drama. And NO BEALES!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Amzi, They don’t fly till tomorrow afternoon. Plenty of time for mason to cringe us out. Let’s not jinx it till he’s on the plane with tuchel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Amzi, They don’t fly till tomorrow afternoon. Plenty of time for mason to cringe us out. Let’s not jinx it till he’s on the plane with tuchel 😂😂
He will be tucked up in bed now with a hot chocolate ready for training in the morning and I cannot wait to see him in that new training kit 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Mason using the 🅿 In woody’s recent as his given me nightmares for the night. The flashbacks 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.