Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think we might have family holiday content coming up!!!

Edit: I found the girl in the photo on Twitter he is in Portugal looks a bit blurry but I’m sure that’s jaz and summer behind him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mason I’ll be expecting 2 TikTok’s just so you know. I don’t want to see LA and Portugal mashed into one thanks. Can’t be having your hoeing ways and your family life next to each other on one video

• Haha
The tweet says, that she’ll tell herexperience soon, she met him and the fam and summer. He smells really nice and spent the whole time on his phone 😏 you’re welcome
Also if he’s in my country he should have invited me it would only be fair. 😡

Reactions: 6
The tweet says, that she’ll tell herexperience soon, she met him and the fam and summer. He smells really nice and spent the whole time on his phone 😏 you’re welcome
He spent the whole time on his phone 😲 Debbie will hopefully batter him when they get to where they’re staying

• Haha
He spent the whole time on his phone 😲 Debbie will hopefully batter him when they get to where they’re staying
Tbf I spend all my time on my phone at meals with family , so I’m not one to judge about that 🙈😂😂😂😂

Tbf I spend all my time on my phone at meals with family , so I’m not one to judge about that 🙈😂😂😂😂
He was probably catching up with the thread and enjoying his ego boosting tumblr confessions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was on the phone to me I’m not a happy bunny today so he was cheering me up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.