Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a family holiday without Nath?!
He looks so good 😍 teasing us in that top 🥵

Reactions: 2
Loving the contents to come.. especially him and summer.. although, does he wear platform shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I hope so. I’ll never understand how masons friends get invited to these family things in the first place
Tbh I’ve always presumed it’s cause he’s a lot younger than his siblings and they all have partners with them etc. my parents let me bring a friend on holidays when I was a teen as my siblings were baby age haha

Reactions: 4
The girl says she 170cm. That makes Mason taller than I thought even with those shoes on

Reactions: 2
He's meant to be 5"11 and those shoes look like they have a good 2-3 inches sooooo.......

Reactions: 1
3992AA32-2DAB-457E-8103-81D97F282B23.jpeg

I seen this in the comments of the mason fan account that posted the pic. Not sure how factual it is

View attachment 1370128
I seen this in the comments of the mason fan account that posted the pic. Not sure how factual it is
Algarve is quite big. But yeah the girl that posted the photo is based there, she has a few posts referring to the area. I’m assuming it will be Quinta do Lago which is where most footballers tend to go (or maybe Vilamoura which is the expensive area) but you can easily travel around in there everything is easily covered with a car ride.

Reactions: 5
Also it looks like she works there. Imagine that having to take his order and bring him his food. I would fall over spill all the drinks down him I couldn’t control myself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also it looks like she works there. Imagine that having to take his order and bring him his food. I would fall over spill all the drinks down him I couldn’t control myself
She does. She knew he was coming, she speaks about another footballer (no names) and she has said she will answer questions when service is done.

Reactions: 3
She does. She knew he was coming, she speaks about another footballer (no names) and she has said she will answer questions when service is done.
I couldn’t do it. All the food would go everywhere, I would just stand there crying 😂😂

Hope he gave her a tip.

I’ve just seen the tattoo girl stuff, is she actually thinking she can just lift her top
Up to show mason that tattoo? And her dad is encouraging it, I actually honestly think at some point mason needs to be told about her this isn’t healthy and the fact her dad is willing to travel to London to make sure mason sees this tattoo isn’t normal.
She needs help and so does her dad.
I would actually be worried if I was mason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t do it. All the food would go everywhere, I would just stand there crying 😂😂

Hope he gave her a tip.

I’ve just seen the tattoo girl stuff, is she actually thinking she can just lift her top
Up to show mason that tattoo? And her dad is encouraging it, I actually honestly think at some point mason needs to be told about her this isn’t healthy and the fact her dad is willing to travel to London to make sure mason sees this tattoo isn’t normal.
She needs help and so does her dad.
I would actually be worried if I was mason.
He should just block her she’ll have a meltdown but the hint will be taken

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.