Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Sasha’s relationship never fails to confuse me
I honestly don't know why they are still together? Are they in an open relationship or what?

So I guess this is what i missed when I went on hiatus with Instagram this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What have you seen?
Oh no I actually haven’t seen anything 😂 Miami has just given me trust issues that all so I’m bracing myself for something to kick off. I hope you’ve got the coffins on stand by 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack and Sasha’s relationship never fails to confuse me
It appears she turns a blind eye for love and lavish lifestyle. I know we don't know all the ins and outs but that's my take.
She should know her worth and move on, Jack will be a player as long as he can I think

Oh no I actually haven’t seen anything 😂 Miami has just given me trust issues that all so I’m bracing myself for something to kick off. I hope you’ve got the coffins on stand by 😂
Oh when you said mason I see you I presumed you had seen something then said about covering up drama

Oh when you said mason I see you I presumed you had seen something then said about covering up drama
Yeah I just meant that I think he’s posting the same stories he’s already posted before because as a way to move our attention away from his holiday and onto something more media friendly that’s all 😂 I will say tho the tumblr teens need to chill out for a second their rumours/assumptions are stressing me out. All I want is new sock pics nothing more, nothing less better come out of this holiday I’m begging 🙏🤣

• Heart
Yeah I just meant that I think he’s posting the same stories he’s already posted before because as a way to move our attention away from his holiday and onto something more media friendly that’s all 😂 I will say tho the tumblr teens need to chill out for a second their rumours/assumptions are stressing me out. All I want is new sock pics nothing more, nothing less better come out of this holiday I’m begging 🙏🤣
I’m so sorry Katie I completely mis read what you said. I’ve just seen his story, he clearly didn’t post that.
I’ve not seen much on tumblr but his turned tags off for everything I follow a Chelsea fan page and they tagged al the cobham
Boys playing basketball but not mason because they can’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry Katie I completely mis read what you said. I’ve just seen his story, he clearly didn’t post that.
I’ve not seen much on tumblr but his turned tags off for everything I follow a Chelsea fan page and they tagged al the cobham
Boys playing basketball but not mason because they can’t 😂😂
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember his tags being filled with private videos of him in the club etc before. Like when they were in Miami all the photos and videos I seen came from tumblr because all the Mason instagram fan accounts were refusing to post private things of him he didn’t know where taken in the first place (respect to them for that) I do miss his instagram tags being on tho because that’s how I would see all the pics of him with fans, family and friends (the ones he clearly approved of taking pictures with)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He definitely have some good PR photos to lure us back in if something bad comes out of this trip!! Coffin is ready for sure lol

Also, I find this really cute that he actually like the fan page post.. hope he didn't see the psycho girl ones 😱

Screenshot_20220618-174600_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He definitely have some good PR photos to lure us back in if something bad comes out of this trip!! Coffin is ready for sure lol

Also, I find this really cute that he actually like the fan page post.. hope he didn't see the psycho girl ones 😱

View attachment 1352578
That video just melts my heart every time I see it. It’s nice seeing mason interact with some fan accounts on instagram because there are a lot of them that don’t overstep the mark with what they post. Makes me wonder how much he actually sees from fans tho

That video just melts my heart every time I see it. It’s nice seeing mason interact with some fan accounts on instagram because there are a lot of them that don’t overstep the mark with what they post. Makes me wonder how much he actually sees from fans tho
I saw from his highlight he used to share quite a few posts from his fan page on stories.. just didn't realise he is still interact with some now he has over 5m followers. Just so good to see

Reactions: 1
I actually don’t understand why he turned his tags off as all the drama last time came from stories😂 And all the info so far have been on stories 😂😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The stalker has got a mase-versary cake (and is devastated she can't tag him) 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20220618-183004_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.