Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way could he carry off a skinhead his head is too small. November hair will always be my fave but I don't mind the shorter hair for the summer ha!

Reactions: 3
There were some pepole who said he is la so... i just dont wanna hear another " im the best tour guide "

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah I’ve seen that he’s apparently in LA. I don’t think it matters where in the world he is. If he wants be the fabulous tour guide that he claims again then he’ll do it whether it’s London, Spain or America πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just hope he post a similar photo from the boat trip in Miami sometime soon πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
yeah I’ve seen that he’s apparently in LA. I don’t think it matters where in the world he is. If he wants be the fabulous tour guide that he claims again then he’ll do it whether it’s London, Spain or America πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just hope he post a similar photo from the boat trip in Miami sometime soon πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
πŸ™ for hot holiday content - that Miami boat pic :love:
Jayden seems to be in London πŸ™Œ

Reactions: 5
The first I’ve heard of LA is on here I think he will keep it on the downlow

Reactions: 2
How do we even know Mason is in LA? Is it because someone said it on football confessions? The guy mason followed is also followed by Ben and Jayden. Are we going to assume they’re in LA? No. As long as Jayden isn’t there I’m not worried at all because Mason will get to have a nice private holiday for once which he deserves

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.