Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Big T?
So not flying off on holiday yet. Maybe soon.
This is the calm before the storm 😂😂

He’s shaved his legs looks like he has had another buzzcut he is holiday prepping 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not to alarm anyone but benny flew to America…although not with mason someone called kelly, it could be for work.

Not to alarm anyone but benny flew to America…although not with mason someone called kelly, it could be for work.
I think it’ll probably be for work but who knows. Not trying to jump to conclusions just yet because for all we know mason might have a nice calm and sophisticated holiday 😂
I seen this and it brought back the memories of how naive we were
AD151E4F-0677-4350-BEE6-F14346275107.png

Little did we know what was about to happen in the week after this 😂😭 this photo is the true definition of the calm before the storm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She works for a PR company, so I am really hoping its work, but we all know that Mase probably has his hoe mode fully activated now so who knows :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He flew last night while mase was watching queen 😂 I think he’ll do somewhere more vanilla, be in Ibiza or Mykonos probably😂

He flew last night while mase was watching queen 😂 I think he’ll do somewhere more vanilla, be in Ibiza or Mykonos probably😂
There's nothing vanilla about Ibiza or Mykonos but he is a basic witch and all basic witches are there atm so would fit in well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jas just posted some videos but no mason I was hoping we would have a glimpse of him rocking his little socks out to queen

There's nothing vanilla about Ibiza or Mykonos but he is a basic witch and all basic witches are there atm so would fit in well :ROFLMAO:
Definitely nothing vanilla about Ibiza 🤣 the place is crazy! When I went you seen all sorts but that was probably because we went to the strip/west end most of the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely nothing vanilla about Ibiza 🤣 the place is crazy! When I went you seen all sorts but that was probably because we went to the strip/west end most of the time 🤣
Vanilla as in it’s the most obvs/ basic place that all footballers go too every somewhere 😂 not the actual place hahaha

• Haha
Just watch the video. I’m deceased.

background sound is just the radio so ignore it 😂

completely feral

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.