Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I, Ben Chilwell, can confirm that my instahoes are always lying. Never look like the pictures in person.
Trust me. I have lots of instahoes.

Sincerely, Chen Billwell

Y'all are getting me off track. I came here to talk bad about Mason's hair (again). I know some of y'all love it but it reminds me of grass. Something about the bangs and it's really bothering me. I need to talk it out.
Your username is giving me the heebies because Ben’s newest girl is called Holly and she keeps getting pap photos taken that show right up her jolly

it’s not you is it

• Haha
Reactions: 8

f_35w

I may be a bit old school, but what has happened to players going on holiday with their families and genuinely resting in the off season. Rather than going on the pull every minute of every day. Really quite depressing…

• Heart

Smarties24

not a fan of the knitwear but that third pic 🥵

5271527E-4199-4742-BE2D-2A9C877DC077.jpeg

he knows what he’s doing!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
The girl who did that vid saying she matched with mason on raya has got a single coming out next week… how convenient 🤔 What a cleaver publicity stunt but maybe next time dye your hair brown and hit the sun beds so that you at least vaguely look like his type so that it’s believable 🥴

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Just watch the video. I’m deceased.

background sound is just the radio so ignore it 😂

completely feral

Attachments

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
B6AF0492-30C8-4CB0-A6EE-0ED1C9AF43AB.png

that’s it guys you’ll no longer see me on here anymore as I’m starting my new job soon. It was nice talking to you all but I have to move on and chase my dreams 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

weite1

VIP Member
I liked the November/December hair. It was the perfect length.
This current one I’m not feeling it anymore. It looks a butcheries at the front likethe tiniest fringe and I’m not into it

• Heart
Reactions: 7