Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right to get his attention, get a young kid with a homemade banner with his name on and ask for his shirt. Easy. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean that interview was a bit pointless Phil spent half the time talking shite and being a knob to mason and they asked like one question about the charity?? Might as well have just announced it on insta since we don’t know anything more

Reactions: 6
I mean that interview was a bit pointless Phil spent half the time talking shite and being a knob to mason and they asked like one question about the charity?? Might as well have just announced it on insta since we don’t know anything more
Agreed bit naff really. But still he smiled and answered well

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So standard this morning stuff then.

He's giving me Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air vibes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking blues clues but I think your idea is much better 😂

I’m so sad I couldn’t watch the interview. I hope someone uploads it quickly so I can have a nosey

I loved it, he is so precious 🥰 think he did really well for his first proper sit down interview!

So it says on the 2nd and 3rd of July. Aren’t they back at cobham for training on the 2nd July? Also I’m assuming it’s merch I wonder what’ll even look like

So it says on the 2nd and 3rd of July. Aren’t they back at cobham for training on the 2nd July? Also I’m assuming it’s merch I wonder what’ll even look like
I think those dates are for the likes of Chilwell who didn’t do international duty. Others have a few more days off. Also it’s a Saturday and Sunday, I’d assume they’d return on a Monday.

Tbf I don’t think he’ll actually be there, it’s just created by him. If they outright say he isn’t there they’d sell less tickets so if people think he’ll be there they’ll buy them. Which is fair enough tbh the moneys for a good cause so might as well make as much as they can!

Reactions: 4
Weird that they’ve not mentioned it being about charity on the show tbh usually they just say that instead of acting all mysterious about it 🤣 like why didn’t they just say
To bring more viewings?

Reactions: 1
1BA33F33-D97B-447C-8677-7CB8F1C56074.jpeg
8F7453C9-B380-4067-8DFC-140BCD5853C0.jpeg

Just reading some of the info on it now and they’ve got support from Nike (and other brands too) I wonder if that means that Nike helped in the clothes making process. It also states that you can only buy one item per person. Hopefully there’s not a full range of clothes if you can only buy one item. Need to find someone who lives in central London who can check it out for us and have a peek to see if mason is there and get exclusive photos for us 😂

Yeah Tommy t said they are all back 1st or 2nd I think because then they fly out to America or train for a week before their games over there

I think he’ll make an appearance at some point but don’t think he’ll be there for the whole event. I just wanna see this mountchandise , I’m intrigued as to what it will be/ look like haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.