Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
yeah his dress sense ain’t the best when he has been styled which I bet he has been today but give me mason in joggers and a cosy hoodie anyday
I actually thought the outfit was a good choice, quite muted (for him) but daytime tv appropriate and smart enough. Lots of brain dead footballers would probably go on tv fundraising for charity whilst plastered in Dior or whatever so least him and his team had the sense not to do that 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9

katiestewart

VIP Member

Maybe I’m just making this us but it looks like Summer is copying the way mason is walking with his hands behind his back 🥹

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Can’t promise anything. But I’ll compile a list of THE questions we want to know and ask 😂
1) how big is it 2) can we have a photo of it 3) what aftershave do you wear 4) can you cook anything except the ‘special pasta’ 5) what happened to all your trainers 6) have you even seen Scarface 7) will you father my children

Oh and in honour of a former Tattler

8) what is your alcoholic drink of choice

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I know I’ve posted this so many times already 🙈and (I’m still new here so have no idea what’s happening) but some thread positivity? ❤
99E61C05-41E0-4397-A9FB-638AEA9D032C.jpeg
0EDD733C-54C0-44DF-A867-8F897830E4C7.jpeg
46865D27-A5A0-4C6B-A776-F208F1C2761C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
i don't know if she's pregnant, but i wake up with 5 photos of my bf like this with a cheap hoe, i go to las vegas and cut his balls off with the sharpest scissors i can find for being an idiot who needs to go to las vegas to be unfaithful with the excuse of "it's Las Vegas"

NINTCHDBPICT000741391697.jpg

weite1

VIP Member
More socks?
6E5BC280-334F-4CEC-A8D7-CB6D87382011.png

#itcantbeallballs

No Mason, that’s not how you get penalties.
135B75D4-4BA1-4FE2-BAF4-B86707226E64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
@cpauli as you are in licking distance of Mase, you need to represent the FBC and establish the following please:

1) what does he smell like?
2) what is his favourite alcoholic drink?
3) how tall is he really?
4) is he wearing his special little pants?
5) what is the tattoo on the inside of his right arm?
6) has he finally given Beales the elbow?
7) The most important one of all..... is it all balls?

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
yeah I’ve seen that he’s apparently in LA. I don’t think it matters where in the world he is. If he wants be the fabulous tour guide that he claims again then he’ll do it whether it’s London, Spain or America 😂😂 I just hope he post a similar photo from the boat trip in Miami sometime soon 😍😂

amzi

VIP Member
I cannot imagine him sat on the sofa talking to them it makes me laugh I don’t know why 😂😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
no reveal, but it looks like a lily and the writing underneath has been added since the flower was first spotted in Miami
I used one of those apps to make the writing clearer, it says “pigeon king” in a nice font 💙🐦

• Haha