Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
That's not the story that I've heard but OK 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what happens when you associate with liars. I said I suspected the photos weren’t legit (thinking it was maybe an insecurity thing) and was told to stay quiet (clearly cos I was speaking to another catfish). Thought the whole life was legit. Turns out 2 were “building evidence” in the background for months and letting everyone else look stupid.

but ok 🤷‍♀️

PunkRocker

VIP Member
What I find funny are the people who CHOSE to disassociate themselves and align with the liars only to find out later that they have been/still are being, taken for fools and then take it out on others like it was their fault they were lied to? How are your friends Irish and KLP doing?
I chose to disassociate myself from trolling people on insta and accusing people of blackfishing. I was still here for Mason talk, it wasn't me who pulled the plug. As I've clearly already said, I don't speak to Irish. And if you're interested in KLP, ask her yourself. She should have time to reply as she hasn't got a job.

amzi

VIP Member
Jas just posted some videos but no mason I was hoping we would have a glimpse of him rocking his little socks out to queen