Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
i have too many guesses of what it could be 😂 it’s either a “realistic” photo of mason, something to do with Chelsea (probably the badge but with his face in the middle lol) or maybe something to do with Portsmouth. She might even get a matching tattoo that he’s already got. Imagine she gets that wonky sword 😂.

I’ve just looked at her account and seen she has a highlight called “noticed” and it’s a screenshot of mason viewing her story 😳 does that mean he’s seen her whole account? Poor mason he’s probably terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Smca53

VIP Member
I think I’m going to bin all the questions and when I see him at the event I’m just going to ask about his body temp. Like an actual sit down conversation with him about that. 😂
Do us a favour and stick a thermometer in his ear to confirm his baseline temp because his is not normal

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Chilly is on his way back from LA seems like the Tour Guide will be executing his duties somewhere else 😂 (my bet is on Ibiza or Mykonos cause we all know Noodle is a basic b*tch after all)

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, let's move forward from the arguments as it only disrupts.

MissDolly

VIP Member
Honestly think we’re looking into this way too much. We’ve literally had no content today and everyone is stressed 😂
Sorry, I feel like it's my fault I mentioned it on here 😔.. I'll just put this pic here for now.. Have a good night guys 🥰

1655565873557.jpg

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
My apologies to @amzi @katiestewart @weite1 and anyone else who feels like they’re currently in a spin cycle of a washing machine 😂 it will all make sense soon guys 💙
From what I gather 2 people I use to interact with on here, who I actually liked and thought they liked me, aren’t who they say they are and I presume there’s a few more
Of them, all of which have disappeared from the thread x

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
92B67D00-3848-4F65-BE26-B21D36B018B8.jpeg
33055AD0-8F0C-44E2-9B45-9E73C5ECD151.jpeg

I found these on a fab account not sure where they have come from they looked like they have been leaked from a private account maybe…but I’m not feeling the outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
They look hairy in his basketball photos with Dec and then must've had a wax on his way to the pitch. Imagine that stubble when it starts growing back 🥴

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I honestly think he does this because he genuinely thinks that it helps him to stay under the radar and people won't recognise him. Really all it does is draw attention to the fact that some idiot is wearing sunglasses in a dark nightclub and then they realise that its footballer so it actually defeats the object of what he's trying to do :ROFLMAO:
Also doesn’t help when he has rice jumping up and down like a hyper child being offered an ice cream next to him 😂

• Haha