Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe that game was so boring I fell asleep on the sofa… you really didn’t miss much that the photos can’t do justice 😂
I heard it was a really poor team performance. Trying not to look at twitter tho because I know what they’ll be like 🙄 the England team are really lacking with the content as well I thought we’d have more thirsty pics by now 😂

Reactions: 1
The girl who did that vid saying she matched with mason on raya has got a single coming out next week… how convenient 🤔 What a cleaver publicity stunt but maybe next time dye your hair brown and hit the sun beds so that you at least vaguely look like his type so that it’s believable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why do I get excited over a picture of the back of Mason’s head 😂 there’s actually something wrong with me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He so suits short hair/ short back & sides mmmmmmmm
Yeah I really do prefer his short hair to his long hair. I didn’t like how long his hair was at the sides when he had his prince hair. Maybe if it was a bit more faded I would have liked it better.
The only photos of the prince hair I actually liked were these photos

When this came out it actually nearly killed me off he looked that delicious 😋🥵

Reactions: 4
I liked the November/December hair. It was the perfect length.
This current one I’m not feeling it anymore. It looks a butcheries at the front likethe tiniest fringe and I’m not into it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.