Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I, Ben Chilwell, can confirm that my instahoes are always lying. Never look like the pictures in person.
Trust me. I have lots of instahoes.

Sincerely, Chen Billwell

Y'all are getting me off track. I came here to talk bad about Mason's hair (again). I know some of y'all love it but it reminds me of grass. Something about the bangs and it's really bothering me. I need to talk it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

katiestewart

VIP Member
I can’t believe how quiet this holiday has been. Don’t want to jinx it but I’m kind of enjoying the stress free and drama free holiday he’s having. Mason really just took his shirt off and then dipped on us 😂🥵
752FEB11-8499-41FB-BAA1-7BA96B019216.png

Not complaining tho I’ll just be drooling over this photo for the rest of the time he’s there. Also still no J**den 🥳

Smca53

VIP Member
Is he still wearing that bloody sweater he went shopping in 😂
Honestly the man needs to get tests carried out his body temperature appears to be fucked
I would say if the Wag is there it will be Mason. Also the sunglasses are his thing 😂
I think it does look like Mason anyway… still dunno how he can see with glasses on in clubs but I also don’t know how he isn’t melting into a puddle wearing those clothes in Vegas so, the man just doesn’t make sense to me 😅

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I got a ticket cause why not. I live in central London anyways. I shall be your insider spy 😏
Good luck hun, the usual Cobham stalkers have their tickets, start practicing your tiktok dances so you can do a cringey duet with them 😬
Mase will probably only be there for the first 15mins to open the event with Lewis and the Sea sponge in tow, if he's there at all

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He is so beautiful.

I want to make bit fuss of him, fetch him cup of tea, few bit beans on toast .......

😀😈 **

** ride his cock like a demented trampoline😅

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
yeah his dress sense ain’t the best when he has been styled which I bet he has been today but give me mason in joggers and a cosy hoodie anyday

There’s at least one that’s devastated that Mase will never shag them and is obsessed with him and mentions his name at every opportunity 🤣😴
You mean there’s more than one of me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
End of the day if these sort of stories come out about mason at least he’s single and not cheating unlike dec and grealish🤷🏻‍♀️🤮

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Good luck hun, the usual Cobham stalkers have their tickets, start practicing your tiktok dances so you can do a cringey duet with them 😬
Mase will probably only be there for the first 15mins to open the event with Lewis and the Sea sponge in tow, if he's there at all
I might go just to see sea sponge I would like to know how small he is

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I got a ticket cause why not. I live in central London anyways. I shall be your insider spy 😏
If he is there and you don’t take the opportunity to lick his face (from all of us) I will be deeply disappointed Weite

• Haha