Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have a choice about being a city fan 😂

Although both of my brothers are big Utd fans. My dad feels betrayed. 😂
One of the first things my dad bought me was a moonchester baby grow 💙💙 (although when I was little I used to tell him I was United fan like my uncle cause I idolised him) but then I actually grew up and started understanding football and if I was actually a fan of anyone other than city I think my dad would’ve got rid of me 😂 now I’m his match buddy and happy to make these football memories with my main man 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just noticed this. Did I declare this on here last night? I haven’t gone back to read what I was writing on here 😂😂

Interesting message though… I think I meant Jan not Feb.

*Awkwardly unsends message*

D22524F3-7E29-4CB2-B9AF-CCDC8FE687E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the first things my dad bought me was a moonchester baby grow 💙💙 (although when I was little I used to tell him I was United fan like my uncle cause I idolised him) but then I actually grew up and started understanding football and if I was actually a fan of anyone other than city I think my dad would’ve got rid of me 😂 now I’m his match buddy and happy to make these football memories with my main man 🤍
This is what I miss- going to the football with my dad - as much as I support united and they are my number 1 I would always want Brighton to win! The season they were promoted to premier we went together most games and it was so special 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just noticed this. Did I declare this on here last night? I haven’t gone back to read what I was writing on here 😂😂

Interesting message though… I think I meant Jan not Feb.

*Awkwardly unsends message*

View attachment 946296
Ngl something I'd do when drunk - gotta shoot ur shot🤷‍♀️ I genuinely want access to his dms just for a day even to see all the filth he gets dmed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
Nope! Me and Phil are going to for a meal at hickory’s in New Year’s Day and that’s about it! I’m not a one for going out New Year’s Eve. Everywhere is so expensive then it costs a weeks ages to get a taxi home 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We have been invited to a partyyyy but I think it will just be Covid central and NY 2019 we went to the same persons party I was hungover for about 5 days and was apparently a glorified shot girl making everyone have shots and pouring vodka down peoples throats 🤢 so I think we are going to find somewhere and just go for a reasonably dignified dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
YOU GUYS I JUST NOTICED THAT DADDY MADDERS IS ON THE HOT SOCCER PLAYERS PAGE 👹:love:👀😘🥵😵😈😻
Is this your new form of torture after the calendar??

That was all me- I did it so you would give my sexy smeggy king the attention that he deserves ❤

My regional government has changed the measures against covid today, so everything we had planned it's fcked. Not sure if we will end up doing something or if I will just get drunk at home while watching something on Netflix 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.