Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad to admit that I'd let Tommy T hit it 🤷‍♀️🥵
You will have to fight @PunkRocker but it's ok. There are worst choices out there.

(The first line means Maguire comes back; and the 'en' in this case means to)

How Leicester scammed us making us pay for 80million; and how he is club captain will be questions I'll never find the answers to.

I’m not staying hopeful. It’s Newcastle United we always lose 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, no, stay positive. This is Manchester United we are talking about. If it was any other team I would understand it but not with us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure the WAGs thread have mentioned Mason more times than we have today. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i hope callum wilson is okay 😭

i wonder if the physio team need some help rubbing down his calves?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who is Mason?
He’s a dorky noodle with realllllly bad dress sense and just when you think he might actually looks good for a change, you can’t finish that sentence until he does a full 360 degree turn to confirm.
ETA - he also has questionable taste in friends minus his nephew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See...there was a reason why I didn't mind United not playing for two weeks. I do not have the energy for this.

According to the commentators we’re just out of practice 🤦‍♀️ weird that as this is how we’ve played all season!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s a dorky noodle with realllllly bad dress sense and just when you think he might actually looks good for a change, you can’t finish that sentence until he does a full 360 degree turn to confirm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And minus Mr R #1 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.