Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just interested what made you support your team? Is it family or choice etc

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them 😂 it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united 😂
Don’t know if there was a question for everyone but here’s my answer lol - My dad was in the RAF so I moved ALOT as a kid but I got into football when we were in that end of Manchester so I stuck with United from age 4 onwards. I get told I should support my hometown and I’m like well that changes at least every 3 years so cant really do that.

Do like the Wolves to do well as that’s the place I lived the longest. But my boyfriends a Villa supporter so doesn’t always go down well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them 😂 it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united 😂
I haven't really got a club.
My 'home' team is Middlesbrough but my Mam has always been a Liverpool fan. I like Liverpool to win stuff because it makes my Mam so happy, watching her when they won the Champions League a few years ago was amazing.
I only really watch Chelsea for Mason.
I'm more of an England fan to be honest, I'd say that was my club. 🤣
I've always gone to England games and travelled to matches.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t have a choice 🤣 It’s very rare to live in Newcastle and support anyone other than Newcastle. We’ve been there through the highs and lows but the fans are very very loyal here. I couldn’t imagine supporting anyone else 🤣
My dad is a Geordie and made the switch from Newcastle to ManUtd aged 11 - I’ve always asked him did you have a death wish?! He’s 6ft 5 and a former rugby player so I’m certain that’s the only reason he made it out alive - no one would start on him!

• Haha
So I’m Man Utd,
but also Brighton cos of my dad -it’s Been a rocky road from almost going out of the league to getting the premier league- the pitch invasion when we went up was incredible- I touched Lewis dunk( not like that 🙃) so thankful my dad got to see them in the premier league and survive for a season - he would be so thrilled at them still being there and the fact that the boys support them too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

AC Milan is my number one team. My dad supports Milan since his childhood, and because of him my sister and I also like Milan. It was because of a family but I chose to continue being a fan.
My cousin liked United, and when Ronaldo started playing there (the 1 time) I had a huge crush on him and I started supporting them. Loved SAF (not the way @cherryshade123 likes him ), and continued supporting them when Ronaldo left.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t feel like I properly have a team 🥴 In terms of the PL I’ve probably been quite influenced by my brothers?

Home football is so, so closely interlinked with religion I just cannot get on board with that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My dad is a Geordie and made the switch from Newcastle to ManUtd aged 11 - I’ve always asked him did you have a death wish?! He’s 6ft 5 and a former rugby player so I’m certain that’s the only reason he made it out alive - no one would start on him!
Oh my god 🤣 he was very very brave! Other than Sunderland, they’re probably the worst ones to switch too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I support Wolves (a family thing) but am a bleep for certain footballers regardless of their club 👀
I have always had a soft spot for Chelsea though

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My dad family moved to west London in 60s. Dad fell in love with Chelsea so it was inherited to us. My uncle took us to our first game when very young. He passed away when we were in our early teens,so always stayed loyal to Chelsea for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We joked with my sister a few days ago how when we started watching football all of the players we fancied were older than us. And now, we're almost the same age as the ones that are near the end of their careers.

• Haha

I’m Chelsea and have been since knee height. Not really sure why as Dad is Leeds and was very disappointed in me when I decided I wanted to be a blue.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.