Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jflurker93 I know we ask a lot from you but... is there any way you can incorporate some of Mason from this when you next update the eyecontact video thingy.
Especially the bit where he is looking down and touches his hair? 🥵
Please.
I'm begging you. 🙏
Please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@jflurker93 I know we ask a lot from you but... is there any way you can incorporate some of Mason from this when you next update the eyecontact video thingy.
Please.
I'm begging you. 🙏
Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sat in the bath with a thrush lush bath bomb watching the rest of the utd game trying to wash away the sins and smells from yesterday.
Xmas has done me in. I need Mason to come wash my back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I apologise in advance to any Manchester United fans but I’ll be gutted if we don’t get anything from this game. Man U don’t deserve anything from this game!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I apologise in advance to any Manchester United fans but I’ll be gutted if we don’t get anything from this game. Man U don’t deserve anything from this game!
You can tell we’ve not played for 16 days and had loads of covid cases! I’ll take this result and run with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please.
I'm begging you. 🙏
Please.

I don't think I stopped smiling once through the vid, I love the Chels dressing room vibes 😩🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No need to be sorry. I'm shocked your team haven't scored more.

You can tell we’ve not played for 16 days and had loads of covid cases! I’ll take this result and run with it!
Someone said on tumblr; if you convince yourself they still have covid you'll feel better, and I'm doing that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You're a united fan?! Always thought u were a west ham supporter :oops:
🤣 yep I’m a United fan - my Dad is a massive Hammer and he used to take me to Upton Park a lot growing up and buy me West Ham shirts, so I do have a massive soft spot for them and will always support them when they are not playing Man U.
Inflicted this on the dog, the Chelsea supporting husband wasn’t impressed!
F302B34E-BF6D-4C76-BB0A-7F0288050066.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.