Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii, I'm new to this thread usually I'm in f1 thread but I love Mason, but is rude if I ask does he have a girlfriend or someone people suspect he is dating

Reactions: 3
Hiii, I'm new to this thread usually I'm in f1 thread but I love Mason, but is rude if I ask does he have a girlfriend or someone people suspect he is dating
hiiii, no, he's single but his friends surround him with instahoes and every so often we have a stalker who says she's with him in this forum, but he's calm enjoying his singleness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone. Happy Boxing Day!!! I have the monster in law over for the second day in a row 😭😭 Hope you all have a lovely day ❀πŸ₯°β€πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning everyone. Happy Boxing Day!!! I have the monster in law over for the second day in a row 😭😭 Hope you all have a lovely day ❀πŸ₯°β€πŸ₯°
You can watch the match together, maybe seeing Mase will bring you closer 🀣
Imagine Gerard seeing his wife and mom thirsting over Mase together 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As far as we know single and ready to mingle( hopefully with us)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes he has a girlfriend, me πŸ₯°
His nephew is dating @keylimepie and his dad is shagging @nellyloz123 into an oblivion. It’s very much a family affair here πŸ˜‚
OMG,I'm jealous but happy for youuu guysπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚,I hope I will get invited to a wedding

OMG,I'm jealous but happy for youuu guysπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚,I hope I will get invited to a wedding
I will be a photographer, I go to school for photography πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I will do pictures for free

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'm sure you can put the footie on and distract her with Mase! Win-Win situation!

@Bumblebee81 how are you feeling? Is your head trying to kill you?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="QueenL, post: 7626226, member: @Bumblebee81 how are you feeling? Is your head trying to kill you?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for asking @QueenL Everything hurts, even my headache has a headache! I have no idea what happened last night, may have sent a few Christmas messages to people I shouldn’t have so will be spending most of today in hiding and not responding to any text or calls πŸ₯΄πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi! It's cold and I hate jet lag. How is everyone doing? πŸ˜‚
I see a lot of "I'm never drinking again" energy. I'll join you on the 1st. NY's here...wild! You can't even imagine it πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No imagine taking this pic of him with your baby I can’t copeeeee 😭 I’m not even a broody person what is he doing to me

08BDB0F2-A4D8-47F6-B720-011485670B6F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.