Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not sure where these photos have come from
His sister Stacey’s IG.

Reactions: 1
I'm rewatching the makeover episode of my favourite season of GNTM and Lisa, poor thing, is calling her mum to decide whether she should let them cut her hair or not. I think Mason should call us before visiting Sweeney Todd too 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just thinking about that time I drunkenly messaged Harry Styles last Christmas because I was concerned he was stuck in a tier 4 zone

D0A9A7D9-3EC3-4114-883E-E0B3E87C7776.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What I need to know is where I can buy this jacket. Or just check that there's nothing weird on the back before I buy it 😂

I found it. I'm bored. Cheap and also the same brand as the black sweater and Christmas dinner sweater.

Screenshot_20211225-221606_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-221616_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-221450_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You're the best!! Thanks.
I don't really like the pockets :unsure::unsure: and it definitely looked better on Mason than on the model 😂
I guess he did a big order to the brand or something. All ready for the ads.
Carlotta probs got it all for free for him the lucky thing. Daddy can I have your hand-me-downs? (you don’t need to wash them)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carlotta probs got it all for free for him the lucky thing. Daddy can I have your hand-me-downs? (you don’t need to wash them)
I wish he got them for free 😂 he pays full price plus pays a person to shop for him 🙈
I'll have his old hoodies, please! ❤ the Nike ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.