Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone, hope you’ve all had an amazing Christmas Day! I’m loving the Mason content- he has really been spoiling us today 😍
Currently down 4 cocktails, 3 glasses of wine, a cider and a jam doughnut shot
Still eating away though 😂 Food will forever be my first love (after smegma ofc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys! I made a big mistake 🙈 I met a German WAG recently and we started to follow each other on IG. She is posting cute videos with her boyfriend all the time. I want her bf to be my bf 🙈 it's rude to unfollow but this is torture! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else been woken up by their own sneeze? It just happened to me. And now I can't go back to sleep 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching Love Actually and now I’m imagining this is me to Ruben once I’ve learnt some more Portugese.

Including his miserable family behind me like who’s this witch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know I'm late to the party, but Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful couple of days! 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear god, can someone please stop the room from spinning 😵💫
Let me guess you're never drinking again? 🤣
I recommend a sauerkraut juice for the hangover, you'll instantly feel better. 🤗

Good morning FBC! ❤
Have a great day!

• Heart
Let me guess you're never drinking again? 🤣
I recommend a sauerkraut juice for the hangover, you'll instantly feel better. 🤗

Good morning FBC! ❤
Have a great day!
Oh I’m sure I’ll be drinking again tonight at some point (maybe not so much this time)
Sauerkraut juice is not something I have in the kitchen, coffee will have to do ☕
Morning everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
morning all- I’ve just got up 😁MrS has gone for a run and the boys are still asleep and I was going to clear up the kitchen carnage of yesterday but MrS has already done it- he’s a good egg!
hope everyone has another good day, game day too! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.