Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww i’m so glad i’m not the only one missing the game today!!! (i have covid symptoms so have to isolate) typical that it’s a home match and i can’t bloody go! have the best day 💙 send virtual roast potatoes to my sick bed ✌🏼
excuse the terrible pic but here’s your virtual roasties 💙
700B7D17-0064-4D81-9086-97E9C32E347E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope you're all having a lovely Boxing Day. I've done a few chores now I'm about to get comfy on the sofa for the rest of the day.

We've definitely seen pictures from this shoot but I don't think I've seen this one. 🥰 I can't decide if this is soft or slightly Daddy. I love it either way.

Screenshot_20211226-141844_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Boxing Day with the in-laws… Jill me now!
Maybe she likes Dec too and both of you can enjoy him!

excuse the terrible pic but here’s your virtual roasties 💙View attachment 944203
They look amazing! I shouldn't even want to eat anything now but 🤤🤤

Hope you're all having a lovely Boxing Day. I've done a few chores now I'm about to get comfy on the sofa for the rest of the day.

We've definitely seen pictures from this shoot but I don't think I've seen this one. 🥰 I can't decide if this is soft or slightly Daddy. I love it either way.

View attachment 944199
I think it is a sligthy Daddy one and I'm here for it. What we can see from the hair looks great!

🥰🥰🥰 I like him so much, even if it seems that he is moving a bit like a robot in here!

• Heart
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!! I’m finally feeling normal again me and my friends decided to go out to the pub and then the local night club which we were in for all of 40 minutes before we realised we had too much too drink. Safe to say I don’t remember a thing. My mum certainly wasn’t happy when we all came back to mine at half 1 in the morning and woke everyone up.

The photos of Mason and his family from yesterday were so cute. Would love to be apart of their family 🤣.

Looking forward to the game later to see Mason!! Hopefully get a lot of content.

• Heart
I really hope my Rubes knocks rat boy out today. Make my christmas wish come true please baby ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just picked up my new phone- unfortunately the vile ,disgusting, pictures you all hate have transferred over to this one 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.