Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii, I'm new to this thread usually I'm in f1 thread but I love Mason, but is rude if I ask does he have a girlfriend or someone people suspect he is dating
Welcome…I am masons girlfriend nice to meet you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Morning all! Im on cooking duty today! 3 course meal here we comeeeee!! Better make a start 😂 hope we’re all okay! I didn’t drink too much yesterday but still had to go to bed early with headache cause I got too hot 😂 need a brew before I can even think about chopping my potatoes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You know the "it hurts to see other people living my dreams" meme. I always think about that when Mase mentions Tom Holland 😂 😂 Him watching Tom doing all these things for Tottenham and wishing he was a Chelsea fan. Poor thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Im on cooking duty today! 3 course meal here we comeeeee!! Better make a start 😂 hope we’re all okay! I didn’t drink too much yesterday but still had to go to bed early with headache cause I got too hot 😂 need a brew before I can even think about chopping my potatoes!
awww i’m so glad i’m not the only one missing the game today!!! (i have covid symptoms so have to isolate) typical that it’s a home match and i can’t bloody go! have the best day 💙 send virtual roast potatoes to my sick bed ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Banging head over here too but didn’t touch a drop of alcohol yesterday, bloody covid ✌🏽 But a headache is a small price to pay in the trade off of not having to spend Christmas with the in laws 🎉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
awww i’m so glad i’m not the only one missing the game today!!! (i have covid symptoms so have to isolate) typical that it’s a home match and i can’t bloody go! have the best day 💙 send virtual roast potatoes to my sick bed ✌🏼
hope you feel better soon hun! Sending plenty of roasties over this afternoon 😘 I was meant to bloody be there too but I cancelled my tickets cause I didn’t wanna risk catching anything this time of year 😭 guess I’ll have to find a stream!💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning FBC ♥♥
Here goes third day of eating, watching TV and talking with the fam, but today is a good day we are finally opening grandpa's homemade liqueurs, yum 🤤
Hope you all have a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know the "it hurts to see other people living my dreams" meme. I always think about that when Mase mentions Tom Holland 😂 😂 Him watching Tom doing all these things for Tottenham and wishing he was a Chelsea fan. Poor thing.

This is a cute little interview, our boy loves sushi I didn’t expect that!

6A6720EB-0832-4457-8B0F-95C20DF19175.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just for a split second I got really excited, thought I’d finally made it

View attachment 944017
Poor baby Rita was about to be living a real life tik tok story! Who’s the daddy mr. Rita or mason? But she’s only ever allowed masons name and team kit obvs! And she’ll be talking as soon as she’s born cause that’s what babies do according to the teens!

• Haha

He loves sushi 🤢

Winston Churchill? 🥴

If he could be someone for a day.. DRAKE? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, so i have put some slap on to try and hide the fact that’s I seem to be hosting the Reece James ‘dead behind the eyes’ look today.
I’ve discovered a bruise on my leg and have no idea how it happened 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve had 2 missed calls and 2 text messages from the recipient of last nights drunken texts @irishgal2013 do your services extend to helping me find a new identity?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was the best polaroid photo me and the dog got. Shame it wasn’t Mason in the pic with me but, maybe next year hey.

F6A52726-EB14-4B5D-BDEB-A8D4ED2DC40D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh God this has depressed me even more about the fact I'll never marry Mason. I think we were separated at birth, we love the same things.

I'll be back when I've stopped crying into my mince pies.

• Heart
  • Haha

I love this interview!!! 🥰
Not a sushi fan but will entertain a Mase and Tom Holland sandwich 😍

• Haha
I’m too emotional and too hungover right now, but I’ve just read new beginnings part 2 @jflurker93 and 🥺😭🥺😭🥺

Ill be quiet on here on New Year’s Day as me and mason will be wardrobe shopping xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.