Mason Mount #55 Christmas is cumming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
introduce your friend to this thread and I’m sure her heart will be mended ❤

@cherryshade123 no Boris Johnson I beg you! My mates weird crush is TonyBlair and that was bad enough…

oh I sense a discussion…weird crushes?! Or hot but dead?! Mine falls into both categories sadly
Go on…

Although for @cherryshade123 I’m more intrigued about her ‘normal’ crushes (Mase excluded) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gonna get a head start on my next piece of art so I can post it whilst I’m away this weekend 😉
I’ve finished my masterpiece! Yes it’s taken me a whole hour! Time flies when you’re having fun! (And using the basic apps instead of paying for them so having to keep going back and forth 😉) it’ll be with you at some point this weekend! Might save it for a Saturday evening treat as I think I’ve excelled myself with this one… If I do say so myself. Off to catch up on the thread now 💙🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
introduce your friend to this thread and I’m sure her heart will be mended ❤

@cherryshade123 no Boris Johnson I beg you! My mates weird crush is TonyBlair and that was bad enough…

oh I sense a discussion…weird crushes?! Or hot but dead?! Mine falls into both categories sadly
I can't cope with what this girl did. Literally I can understand that you are his mistress and you want him for yourself but not at a bleeping uni zoom meeting at his bedroom at his camera at last lesson before important exam for both of them. And he didn't even had courage to admit that he's having an affair at first. Anton is going to the bin. I was supposed to simp at daddy tonight, Jesus. And now I'm on a mission to the 24/7 alcohol shop instead because she can cry only when she's drunk. Sorry for my English girls, I barely can't walk straight but I know that I would be at my best to please Mase 💁🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't cope with what this girl did. Literally I can understand that you are his mistress and you want him for yourself but not at a bleeping uni zoom meeting at his bedroom at his camera at last lesson before important exam for both of them. And he didn't even had courage to admit that he's having an affair at first. Anton is going to the bin. I was supposed to simp at daddy tonight, Jesus. And now I'm on a mission to the 24/7 alcohol shop instead because she can cry only when she's drunk. Sorry for my English girls, I barely can't walk straight but I know that I would be at my best to please Mase 💁🏼‍♀️
Omg your poor friend- i hope she is okay! Anton is a bleeping bleep and can stay in the bin for eternity!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, I've just noticed that Mase is clean shaven in the video! 😯
Imagine If he had the beard he has now 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i saw that on twitter a boy got Chelsea's chances in the UCL, and it is more likely that Real Madrid or Bayern will play in the round of 16 😭😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.