Mason Mount #55 Christmas is cumming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After tonight’s video I’ve had to change saturdays fic.
It was gonna be all lovey dovey sex but now I just want ravishing and railing over every counter in the house whilst the bath is running

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The one positive I will take from my miserable existence today… the Botox has kicked in 😂

also this is definitely evidence of my resting witch face… and the type of smile mason et al have to do when CCS comes a-stalking…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus I'm drunk and Daddy's sexy and I can't cope help. What a friend I am, getting drunk with her, letting her cry and simping to Mason in secret 🤷🏼‍♀️
Edit. Is my kind of ignoring tattle and Daddy's new hotness peak (rail me please) a sign of real friendship? Couse it seems like one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus I'm drunk and Daddy's sexy and I can't cope help. What a friend I am, getting drunk with her, letting her cry and simping to Mason in secret 🤷🏼‍♀️
introduce your friend to this thread and I’m sure her heart will be mended ❤

@cherryshade123 no Boris Johnson I beg you! My mates weird crush is TonyBlair and that was bad enough…

oh I sense a discussion…weird crushes?! Or hot but dead?! Mine falls into both categories sadly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.