Mason Mount #55 Christmas is cumming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

Which hair do you prefer?

• Choppy Short Daddy Mode

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Fluffy Side Parting Cutie

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poll results 📊

A whopping jollopping 83% voted to shag rooting tooting Tone’s personality in Mason’s body. Quite frankly, that was the worst poll choice in 55 threads 🤣

⚽ Tony was hot topic once again. We all know my feelings on Tone and his nips 😍. If I don’t watch myself I’ll be starting a rave Big Tony Mount Thread….

⚽ @cherryshade123 was being classic cherryshade. Never change ✌🏻

⚽ @irishgal2013 found an absolute gem pic of Tone looking like Portsmouth’s own Liam Gallagher. As you were.
019EC5E0-5B5E-47E3-9821-3F8BCEEFBC5F.jpeg

⚽ We all had some nice dreams again 💭

⚽ TikToks of Mason or any football with the elder filter are BANNED

⚽ A lot of the FBC are turning 30 next year and we’re taking the drag bus to London hoping to meet Mason in Wyld.

⚽ @Rodney2208 had a dodgy encounter with the real Ian Beale. Who knew he distilled Gin?! 🤷‍♀️

⚽ Reece James had a birthday 🎂

⚽ RMP means Remind Me Please in TikTok Teen Language (we think)

⚽ There we’re some new training pics that made it look like there was some SERIOUS sockage on show 🍆

⚽ @Chani10 became an auntie again! 👶🏼 💞

⚽ I found a new variant of Anal Teasers for those on a budget

⚽ A case of Deja Vu hit the thread when we were trolled with Voldey singing Adele…

⚽ Mason got a new tattoo! A dragon along with the champions league cup. Mixed reviews from the FBC but @calmyourritas was ecstatic she had another nipple pic
C5E23149-7A98-4C7D-B567-03B8B6036814.jpeg

⚽ Masons new hair is FIT! I am a sucker for floppy hair 🥵🌊
366A6D13-57C8-4515-9251-ADE9B8EF8EB8.png

Other stuff happened that I can’t remember and the anxiety of the thread being on page 59 is making me feel claustrophobic Darren like Camilla in Tink’s bathroom….

45C75D03-D940-4858-80A6-E6BD4F38AA32.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Poll results 📊

A whopping jollopping 83% voted to shag rooting tooting Tone’s personality in Mason’s body. Quite frankly, that was the worst poll choice in 55 threads 🤣

⚽ Tony was hot topic once again. We all know my feelings on Tone and his nips 😍. If I don’t watch myself I’ll be starting a rave Big Tony Mount Thread….

⚽ @irishgal2013 found an absolute gem pic of Tone looking like Portsmouth’s own Liam Gallagher. As you were.
View attachment 913210

⚽ A lot of the FBC are turning 30 next year and we’re taking the drag bus to London hoping to meet Mason in Wyld.

⚽ @Rodney2208 had a dodgy encounter with the real Ian Beale. Who knew he distilled Gin?! 🤷‍♀️

⚽ There we’re some new training pics that made it look like there was some SERIOUS sockage on show 🍆

⚽ A case of Deja Vu hit the thread when we were trolled with Voldey singing Adele…

⚽ Mason got a new tattoo! A dragon along with the champions league cup. Mixed reviews from the FBC but @calmyourritas was ecstatic she had another nipple pic
View attachment 913212

View attachment 913213

Other stuff happened that I can’t remember and the anxiety of the thread being on page 59 is making me feel claustrophobic Darren like Camilla in Tink’s bathroom….

View attachment 913215
Great recap @nellyloz123 👏👏 Thanx for opening the new thread
Had to go with fluffy Mase in the poll cos he's just too 🥵🥵 with the fluffy hair! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks @nellyloz123 you are a gem, love the recap 😘 can’t remember who came up with the title but love it too!

HOW DO I VOTE IN THIS POLL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks @nellyloz123 you're a hero. Great recap despite the rush. 🥰 But can I just ask, who the hell is Darren? 🤣
Hahahahaa my heart sank thinking I’d called Tinks Darren 🤣 it’s an iconic line from Gemma Collins when she was in Celeb Big Brother to Darren Day

For context:

Sorry I did write it in but it’s disappeared! Thank you @Geexoxo for the thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You are our savior @nellyloz123 ! 🤗 Thanks for the new thread and the awesome recap! ❤
I voted for Fluffy Mase 🥰 I just love his hair like this, could look at him all day. ❤

• Heart
Thanks @nellyloz123 great recap. I’m torn on the poll! I love the Daddy cut but I also think he looks pretty peak right now 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@nellyloz123 thank you so much for the thread and the recap! Specially under pressure!! ❤ ❤ ❤

I'm choosing fluffy hair but I hope he stops growing it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did our noodle just vanish half way through the game... one of the instahoes could have kidnapped him and we wouldn't know? More screen time for Mase pls
Also @Chani10 you'll be happy to know that no Chelsea player has scored more goals than dickboy since he joined the club :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks @nellyloz123 great recap. I’m torn on the poll! I love the Daddy cut but I also think he looks pretty peak right now 🤷🏽‍♀️
I struggled but that photo from Saturday just takes my breath away so I went fluffy. Surely he can’t get any better than this 🥰🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @nellyloz123 ⭐

Fluffy hair will always be my favourite however I have concerns about where this is leading. I will vote fluffy on the understanding that it stays this way and doesn’t end up looking like some harem helmet slash Lego hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks @nellyloz123 ⭐

Fluffy hair will always be my favourite however I have concerns about where this is leading. I will vote fluffy on the understanding that it stays this way and doesn’t end up looking like some harem helmet slash Lego hair.
Mase would never 🤣

• Haha
Herr Tuchel is a little bit angry. They all better be quiet on the flight back to London 🙈

• Haha
Poll results 📊

View attachment 913210

View attachment 913212

View attachment 913213

View attachment 913215
Well done on the thread under all the pressure 🤣❤ Loved the GC reference!
Happy to take one for the team and take notes for the next thread! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.