Mason Mount #55 Christmas is cumming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulisic gets tattooed at home (with Mason there?) meanwhile Mase needs to get his nips out in a prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise how upset I was about the video being in black and white until we got that colour photo

Daddy deserves to be in full colour and HD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just spoken to @Suder34 and she is unfortunately in hospital recovering from an emergency appendectomy! She is doing okay but unable to get on tattle due to crap hospital wifi! She sends you all her love and hopefully she will be out tomorrow or Saturday ❤❤
Get well soon lovely 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m back, God Mr Scuffed is needy. Trying to catch up before we’re on to the next thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mason Mount #56 Dragon tattoo is slightly skew-whiff, Daddy we wanna jill you off and suck on your nips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread titles are hard (oi oii) I’m stuck between something involving the nips Jilling us off and hoping he jills us off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.