Mason Mount #56 Dragon tattoo is slightly skew-whiff, Daddy we wanna jill you off and suck on your nips

Thoughts on Mase’s tattoo?

• I love it

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • It’s wonky and I hate it

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I’m sorry… there was a tattoo?! 🥵

Votes: 31 47.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 56 , and what a thirsty, feral thread 55 was 🥵❤

Title credits to @GGina 💙

Poll results 📊

A whopping 75% of us prefer fluffy side parting haired Mase.
However, jury is still out for some of us, who are waiting to see the end result 😬

⚽ The FBC are getting in the Christmas Spirit with festive avatars.🎅🏼

⚽ @nellyloz123 changed her avatar photo to Big T, Debs is not impressed!!

1020B607-26F4-4BD6-8D1F-6CE79247ED6E.gif

⚽ Gerard was briefly let out of the bin, and was on Pussaaay patrol as the furry terrorist aka Mr. Morris continued to torment him! We are all #TeamMrMorris

⚽ @LyndyLou found us a hot footballer Instagram page and there were abs, abs and more abs and ALOT of socks!

⚽ Some of us, and most definitely me, said that a angry shirtless Spicey did things for them🥵😍 Sorry not sorry Lauren hun. 💁🏼‍♀️

⚽ @Chani10 will be hosting a number of us due to the amount of HOT footballers in Germany!! #FBCOntour

⚽ @cherryshade123 was the gift that keeps on giving repulsing with her advent calendar offerings 🥴 I think the less said about that the better!

Did you know she works with children?!😳

⚽ @jflurker93 🌊 flooded 🌊 us all with 2:18 of Daddy eye Contact. It was hot! 🥵 RIP US

⚽ The Tumblr tweens lost their tit and went Ferel over the announcement of the tattoo video, obviously we all remained cool, calm and collected here! 👀

✨not sexualising though✨

⚽ @PunkRocker spent the morning with actings finest brothers - how was Trish?!

⚽ There was a bit of a tussle for Dick Boys affections, we’ll let them sort that out amongst themselves!

0105429E-BDE5-44BD-97CF-A0EB10B19B4F.jpeg

⚽Thirsty Thursday began with a tattooed topless delight, some of us (👀) got a bit overwhelmed and had to “nip out” their very serious work meeting… how some of us have jobs at this point is beyond me!

04A794BE-0C6E-4586-8F70-CA83240B9D52.jpeg

⚽ Sweeney Todd also put up a post saying a story was incoming 😳 which led to some hair comparisons which have scarred some of us for life 😬 this has since disappeared *cough clout-chaser*

⚽ We managed to make nut butter sound dirty *added to the list of food to avoid*

⚽ The FA Youth Cup is banned from being mentioned….

⚽ There was also something about faces in knees, but we won’t dwell on that either…

⚽ Jesus tried to intervene on @keylimepie adverts, but we are way past that stage!

⚽ @Geexoxo gave us this masterpiece, we can’t wait to see what she produces next! 💙
6C9A9C00-2CCA-4FF7-B2EE-95FEB81A3D72.jpeg

⚽ We discussed cockwarming and the general consensus was 🤷🏼‍♀️

⚽ @jflurker93 delivered AGAIN with her latest festive instalment. Christmas film night with Mase sounds dreamy 😍, seriously why is this not our lives?! 😭

⚽ We’ve decided that Mase is far to nice, and that there are far too many clout chasers earning their pennies off the back of him! With our combined jobs and expertises we’ve come to the conclusion that we would do a much better job at managing him! And we think they should all get in the bin!

⚽ 8:02pm on the 9 December 2021 will go down in FBC history as the day we FINALLY completely lost our tit as Miles the tattoo artist (formally known as Wanksy) released the 1 minutes shirtless video - apparently there was a wonky tattoo as well!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

28067A0A-C79D-4413-B716-351599BE3BFA.jpeg
0CA90EBD-C122-470F-BEB1-DF2D93F53843.jpeg
4BD9DDEC-3E0D-4A17-99B3-B4BAF7C16B71.jpeg
510A87CA-E144-4E96-8B24-18D7FCBBA12F.jpeg

This has completely seen us off 🥵🥵🥵 and we are all officially FLOODED 🌊 again we are ✨not sexualising though✨

RIP US 🥵💀

I don’t really have anymore words so let the chaos continue 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Poll results 📊

However, jury is still out for some of us, who are waiting to see the end result 😬

View attachment 915231
⚽ Gerard was briefly let out of the bin, and was on Pussaaay patrol as the furry terrorist aka Mr. Morris continued to torment him! We are all #TeamMrMorris

⚽ @LyndyLou found us a hot footballer Instagram page and there were abs, abs and more abs and ALOT of socks!

⚽ Some of us, and most definitely me, said that a angry shirtless Spicey did things for them🥵😍 Sorry not sorry Lauren hun. 💁🏼‍♀️

⚽ @Chani10 will be hosting a number of us due to the amount of HOT footballers in Germany!! #FBCOntour

⚽ @cherryshade123 was the gift that keeps on giving repulsing with her advent calendar offerings 🥴 I think the less said about that the better!

⚽ @jflurker93 🌊 flooded 🌊 us all with 2:18 of Daddy eye Contact. It was hot! 🥵 RIP US

⚽ The Tumblr tweens lost their tit and went Ferel over the announcement of the tattoo video, obviously we all remained cool, calm and collected here! 👀

✨not sexualising though✨

⚽ There was a bit of a tussle for Dick Boys affections, we’ll let them sort that out amongst themselves!

View attachment 915242

⚽Thirsty Thursday began with a tattooed topless delight, some of us (👀) got a bit overwhelmed and had to “nip out” their very serious work meeting… how some of us have jobs at this point is beyond me!

View attachment 915246
⚽ Sweeney Todd also put up a post saying a story was incoming 😳 which led to some hair comparisons which have scarred some of us for life 😬 this has since disappeared *cough clout-chaser*

⚽ We managed to make nut butter sound dirty *added to the list of food to avoid*

⚽ There was also something about faces in knees, but we won’t dwell on that either…

⚽ Jesus tried to intervene on @keylimepie adverts, but we are way past that stage!

⚽ @Geexoxo gave us this masterpiece, we can’t wait to see what she produces next! 💙
View attachment 915252
⚽ We discussed cockwarmint and the general consensus was 🤷🏼‍♀️

⚽ @jflurker93 delivered AGAIN with her latest festive instalment. Christmas film night with Mase sounds dreamy 😍, seriously why is this not our lives?! 😭

⚽ We’ve decided that Mase is far to nice, and that there are far too many clout chasers earning their pennies off the back of him! With our combined jobs and expertises we’ve come to the conclusion that we would do a much better job at managing him! And we think they should all get in the bin!

⚽ 8:02pm on the 9 December 2021 will go down in FBC history as the day we FINALLY completely lost our tit as Miles the tattoo artist (formally known as Wanksy) released the 1 minutes shirtless video - apparently there was a wonky tattoo as well!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 915263View attachment 915265View attachment 915266View attachment 915268

This has completely seen us off 🥵🥵🥵 and we are all officially FLOODED 🌊 again we are ✨not sexualising though✨

RIP US 🥵💀

AMAZINGGGGGG 👏🏻❤😱

Thankyou to mr.tattoo man for the topless content of our fave boy sorry (I’m not) for calling you wanksy and saying you did the tattoo wonky 💙✌🏻😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Poll results 📊

View attachment 915231

✨not sexualising though✨

View attachment 915242

View attachment 915246

View attachment 915252

View attachment 915263View attachment 915265View attachment 915266View attachment 915268

RIP US 🥵💀

@Rodney2208 what an amazing recap, LOVE IT! 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still absolutely pmsl about mr Morris the furry terrorist… I have 3 of the little bastards here but they keep me entertained no end

Ok so the pages I missed whilst being an NHS slave were important ones! I’m still not keen on the tattoo though 😂

but one of my tattoos that I totally forgot about last thread actually relates to my hot but imaginary but dead but shouldn’t crush anyway 😂 Jareth himself

anyone else want to fess up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Poll results 📊

View attachment 915231

✨not sexualising though✨

View attachment 915242

View attachment 915246

View attachment 915252

RIP US 🥵💀

Excellent work Rodney! 👏🏻💙
Forgot I hadn't updated about my celebrity escapades 🤣 I wasn't allowed to get too close for most of the day but then my boss went over and told them that I was a superfan and that I'd met them before and would love a new photo with them 🤣 so I went and had a little chat and a pic. Apparently I was beaming 🙄😂 I asked if we can have Giovanni next year 🤞🏻
Trish is still heartbroken and their mum said stop whinging! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Meant to add this to my earlier post… my actual tattoo. Apologies for any further shite my single life has drove me to drink..
0BAD741F-5425-470F-BEBF-467374A3D801.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What a recap @Rodney2208
Warning- another pathetic info from my life
I'm going to tell her that Mason would never let one of instahoes humiliate her in front of all people in her year. I can't believe him and her, she could DM her or something, but no let's hurt her more if being cheated on and literally used to help him with his studies isn't enough. She's so lovely, she didn't deserved it. And now I'm drunk and I'm going to be more drunk because that's what friends do and I have to get up early and look fine because I have to meet the guy I'm in love with (sadly it's not the Portsmouth one) and I actually have to be smart and get him relationship in close future. I'm bleeping going to scientific club of Roman law because of him, I guess I'm pathetically in love with that nerd (AGAIN MASON WOULD NEVER MADE ME DO THAT)

Ps. I just turned on bold text and I don't know how to turn it down because it doesn't work or I'm just stupid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a recap @Rodney2208
Warning- another pathetic info from my life
I'm going to tell her that Mason would never let one of instahoes humiliate her in front of all people in her year. I can't believe him and her, she could DM her or something, but no let's hurt her more if being cheated on and literally used to help him with his studies isn't enough. She's so lovely, she didn't deserved it. And now I'm drunk and I'm going to be more drunk because that's what friends do and I have to get up early and look fine because I have to meet the guy I'm in love with (sadly it's not the Portsmouth one) and I actually have to be smart and get him relationship in close future. I'm bleeping going to additional scientific club of Roman law because of him, I guess I'm pathetically in love with that nerd (AGAIN MASON WOULD NEVER MADE ME DO THAT)

Ps. I just turned on bold text and I don't know how to turn it down because it doesn't work or I'm just stupid
I need a reaction between a ❤ and :ROFLMAO: for the bold text

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still absolutely pmsl about mr Morris the furry terrorist… I have 3 of the little bastards here but they keep me entertained no end

Ok so the pages I missed whilst being an NHS slave were important ones! I’m still not keen on the tattoo though 😂

but one of my tattoos that I totally forgot about last thread actually relates to my hot but imaginary but dead but shouldn’t crush anyway 😂 Jareth himself

anyone else want to fess up 😂
I'll give you my first crush and two current longterm ones that could probably be described as weird 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Screenshot_20211209-225513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-225603_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-225803_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Rodney2208 looooove the recap ❤

This day cannot be topped!
I can't imagine anything that can surpass today's events.
But, Daddy you are welcome to prove me wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.