Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Just spoken to @Suder34 and she is unfortunately in hospital recovering from an emergency appendectomy! She is doing okay but unable to get on tattle due to crap hospital wifi! She sends you all her love and hopefully she will be out tomorrow or Saturday ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Poll results 📊

A whopping jollopping 83% voted to shag rooting tooting Tone’s personality in Mason’s body. Quite frankly, that was the worst poll choice in 55 threads 🤣

⚽ Tony was hot topic once again. We all know my feelings on Tone and his nips 😍. If I don’t watch myself I’ll be starting a rave Big Tony Mount Thread….

⚽ @cherryshade123 was being classic cherryshade. Never change ✌🏻

⚽ @irishgal2013 found an absolute gem pic of Tone looking like Portsmouth’s own Liam Gallagher. As you were.
019EC5E0-5B5E-47E3-9821-3F8BCEEFBC5F.jpeg

⚽ We all had some nice dreams again 💭

⚽ TikToks of Mason or any football with the elder filter are BANNED

⚽ A lot of the FBC are turning 30 next year and we’re taking the drag bus to London hoping to meet Mason in Wyld.

⚽ @Rodney2208 had a dodgy encounter with the real Ian Beale. Who knew he distilled Gin?! 🤷‍♀️

⚽ Reece James had a birthday 🎂

⚽ RMP means Remind Me Please in TikTok Teen Language (we think)

⚽ There we’re some new training pics that made it look like there was some SERIOUS sockage on show 🍆

⚽ @Chani10 became an auntie again! 👶🏼 💞

⚽ I found a new variant of Anal Teasers for those on a budget

⚽ A case of Deja Vu hit the thread when we were trolled with Voldey singing Adele…

⚽ Mason got a new tattoo! A dragon along with the champions league cup. Mixed reviews from the FBC but @calmyourritas was ecstatic she had another nipple pic
C5E23149-7A98-4C7D-B567-03B8B6036814.jpeg

⚽ Masons new hair is FIT! I am a sucker for floppy hair 🥵🌊
366A6D13-57C8-4515-9251-ADE9B8EF8EB8.png

Other stuff happened that I can’t remember and the anxiety of the thread being on page 59 is making me feel claustrophobic Darren like Camilla in Tink’s bathroom….

45C75D03-D940-4858-80A6-E6BD4F38AA32.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok I’ve flooded myself.
A few more clips and it’s 50 seconds longer.
My fave new addition is the gaming chair one when he spins around fuckkkkk me 🥵

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How on earth does he always look so noodley (I've definitely just made that word up), soft and almost petit in his kit and clothes?
When in reality he is far from it. 🥵🥵 I think thats why I was so shook last night. I wasn't expecting such buffness (I may have also made that word up).
Once upon a time…. Someone once said that he was fatter than they expected 🤯

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
FUCK the teens are good!
They got rid of the stupid countdown etc.
This looks like a great tumblr header photo

E7F56C7E-D179-4A29-B08A-06F804D87B38.png

• Heart
  • Wow

GGina

VIP Member
I had a dream Mason was a painter and decorator doing some work at my office and he was super flirty. He didn’t sound like himself sounded like a typical lad from round here (think John Stones). We ended up going at it in the stationery cupboard. Then my manager walked in while Mason was sucking my tits, said “go on GG!” and walked out (I’m glad she’s so supportive 🤣) . He looked soooo fit in his work gear 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

laylavd

VIP Member
I've just realised I've gone VIP today.
What a time to be alive. ❤
I couldn't have done this without you guys and Mason and Declan and all the clout chasers that I moan about. Not forgetting little Winston.

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
He’s making a list… he’s checking it twice…he’s gonna find out who’s naughty and nice!
744A99C0-6D81-4421-96A9-93DC7454D63C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
How though? No matter the size they literally flip out when they’re not hard, but if it’s hard surely you can’t have a penis in you without it turning into sex?

I’ve just googled it and it’s definitely a kink and I get it to an extent of having it in a mouth etc but the falling asleep part.. I could never I toss and turn too much 🙈
I’m a wriggler at night…. If it’s going in, I want something out of it. I’m not just keeping it warm, I’m not a microwave

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Why are people talking to me about work (while I'm at work)?!? I have more important things to do.
Leave me alone to drool over this photo!!!

20211209_132545.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
I’m going to swing a curveball here and say that I have a feeling it will be in TikTok form from Mason’s account and the guy is just publicising it. I could be completely wrong but we haven’t had a TikTok this week 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
A tiktok!? I want a 10 full minutes video, lots of chat, slow mo taking his top off, lots of nipple action and endless eye contact. A TIKTOK IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I took my phone out at the table at 8pm to watch it, what's he gonna do? Divorce me? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I loved it 💙 but the little fatty is clearly tensing his abs at times 🤣 don't be ashamed Mason, you've got a little balcony over the toy shop and I'm here for it 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
It’s actually a crime against humanity that he has such a perfect body and doesnt share it with us 24/7 wtf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17