Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the kind of quality you’d get from a dodgy tattoo shop above a kebab place. Mason baby what were you thinking??
This is the kind of quality you get at my kitchen table! I’d have done it for free too just to see him topless (please don’t actually contact me abo it a tattoo unless you’re in the market for a stick man)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@QueenL I did choose violence today but not against Mason, it’s against the people he has around him.

Also, I had a lovely dream of Ruben. I can’t remember it but so woke up feeling content so 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now you make me want to change my photo too.
...goes to see photos of Kai wearing Christmas jumpers 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t want to be left out so I’ve changed mine to a festive one too. 🎅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got distracted. What was I looking for?

Also, I love that he has more couple photos with Jule on ig than with Sophia 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he not have more photos with the dogs than he does with Sophia 😂
He probably does 😂 😂
But I was laughing at the photos with Jule and Kai's "caption this". You and your boyfriend, that's the caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I'm venturing out with the dogs.

I won't say anything else about the tattoo. I do adore you Mason, I'm just looking out for you. ❤

If I don't come back I've either been hunted down by Mason's tattooist or a house has landed on me in the wind, Wicked Witch of the East style.

Screenshot_20211208-140026_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.