Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@laylavd It makes me sad that there’s even more issues with it. That guy will not be cheap to get a tattoo from and that’s what he’s left him with on his side, on a high profile client 🥴😢

I think the problem is he can’t draw.

As you can see here… he’s used different stencils of a dragon and then he’s drawn the cup in himself… but very badly.

41D3E6F2-F779-46AA-9ED0-C084F3A95EBC.jpeg

Also, the stencil for the bit you mentioned that should have been hidden by the dragon, was hidden, but he’s shaded it in wrong 🙈

9863DC3F-0D88-4624-A33B-19B0991451AD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think it must be! My brain just can’t get to grips with it 😂
same here. I just read it as your name. Seems weird when I say my own name 😂

And as far as tatoogate goes, maybe the others aren't staring at it, zooming in on it, and analyzing it as much as we are 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@laylavd It makes me sad that there’s even more issues with it. That guy will not be cheap to get a tattoo from and that’s what he’s left him with on his side, on a high profile client 🥴😢

As you can see here… he’s used different stencils of a dragon and then he’s drawn the cup in himself… but very badly.

View attachment 912254

Also, the stencil for the bit you mentioned that should have been hidden by the dragon, was hidden, but he’s shaded it in wrong 🙈

View attachment 912255
That bit is easy to fix so hopefully he'll realise and just colour it in black.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 912254

View attachment 912255
This is the kind of quality you’d get from a dodgy tattoo shop above a kebab place. Mason baby what were you thinking??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This is the kind of quality you’d get from a dodgy tattoo shop above a kebab place. Mason baby what were you thinking??
imagine him reading here and being like FFS, why did no one tell me it looks like tit?!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok, so I’m in charge of teaching Mason how to dress and @jflurker93 is in charge of helping him choose good tattoo artists.
Sadly, many of the famous one can't draw but just keep getting work because famous people promote them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, so I’m in charge of teaching Mason how to dress and @jflurker93 is in charge of helping him choose good tattoo artists.
Sadly, many of the famous one can't draw but just keep getting work because famous people promote them 🙈
And I’ll be in charge of having lots of sex with him…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Might be able to give you a run for your money with you job too.
Whilst I was in bed with my glasses on, eating palma violets (like an elder) pretending I was the devil wears prada herself… I noticed this.

His is the only suit that is gaping on the chest

A100275C-DE35-4835-B8B6-5F19C28B6373.jpeg

& his pants seem awfully baggy/low down unless it’s the photo. I tried to google how those belts would sit but it didn’t clarify anything other than they’re called ‘cummerbunds’ 😳😉

F1F5B252-3D41-4EE0-A611-5123C885EF30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a quick message from @Geraldine.20.jobs
She been under the weather again with her chest so is taking some time to recover on another set of antibiotics!
She sends her love to you all and hopes to be back soon ❤❤❤
Love you Gezza

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Might be able to give you a run for your money with you job too.
Whilst I was in bed with my glasses on, eating palma violets (like an elder) pretending I was the devil wears prada herself… I noticed this.

His is the only suit that is gaping on the chest

View attachment 912300

& his pants seem awfully baggy/low down unless it’s the photo. I tried to google how those belts would sit but it didn’t clarify anything other than they’re called ‘cummerbunds’ 😳😉

View attachment 912299

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.