Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy wet Wednesday FBC! Sorry i'm super late to the party, woke up late because I was up most of the night (but all will be revealed later on my masterpiece :alien::devilish:)

@Chani10 Congratulations!!!! 🥳
It's interesting when you mentioned about how your niece only has muesli at nursery on Wednesdays- I'm a nursery practitioner and we give our kids cornflakes/rice crispies every morning so now i'm wondering why i'm making my job harder for me, with all the sugar rush, than it already is
Yes I work with children...

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you feel better soon, take it easy ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve joined in and changed my photo to a snowy one too 🥰

Also I’ve just called Winston, Mason in the pub 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy wet Wednesday FBC! Sorry i'm super late to the party, woke up late because I was up most of the night (but all will be revealed later on my masterpiece :alien::devilish:)

It's interesting when you mentioned about how your niece only has muesli at nursery on Wednesdays- I'm a nursery practitioner and we give our kids cornflakes/rice crispies every morning so now i'm wondering why i'm making my job harder for me, with all the sugar rush, than it already is

Well I didn’t see that revelation coming… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found a festive Mason pic too 👋🏼👋🏼 it’s a bit tit but beggars can’t be choosers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Thanks ❤
I'm actually not a fan of teaching young kids that some foods are good, bad or some sort of reward but 🤷‍♀️ the whole system won't change because I say so.
I now have two kids that had way too much sugar (grandma and her baking 🤷‍♀️) and it's too much. Can't imagine dealing with bigger groups of kids like you do 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Didn't want to be left out, so I changed my avatar to something festive. Santa Mase ❤
My photoshop skills are on point 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Does anyone know the significance of his other tattoos?
99 is his birth year, the 4 dots are for four siblings i believe, the per aspera ad astra one is for success and he is a capricorn so thats why he got the goat tattoo so he is one in the making.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.