Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided I really like the tattoo even if it’s a touch wonky 😭 I still wish it was placed elsewhere buuuut his arm and the 18,000 layers of clothing he wears will cover it all the time anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Mason probably sat there reading here like “they are supposed to love me”
First they started thirsting over Spicy. Now one of them has a Nathan avatar. And they hate my tattoo and clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I

I can’t stop 🙈😳

I don’t know what happened to the bottom arrow 🤣
View attachment 912274
Please, stop, I'm begging you!!! It's getting worse by the second 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

The only thing is that giving that he never takes his shirt off we won't see it, I guess there are positives to his shyness.

Might be able to give you a run for your money with you job too.
Whilst I was in bed with my glasses on, eating palma violets (like an elder) pretending I was the devil wears prada herself… I noticed this.

His is the only suit that is gaping on the chest

View attachment 912300

& his pants seem awfully baggy/low down unless it’s the photo. I tried to google how those belts would sit but it didn’t clarify anything other than they’re called ‘cummerbunds’ 😳😉

View attachment 912299
You really woke up and choose violence against Mase and his stylist and tattoo artist :LOL::LOL:

Just a quick message from @Geraldine.20.jobs
She been under the weather again with her chest so is taking some time to recover on another set of antibiotics!
She sends her love to you all and hopes to be back soon ❤❤❤
Love you Gezza
Oh that's so bad, hope they finally find ones that work for her and she gets better soon! Send her our love!! ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.