Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Hi! I'm back! I'm an auntie again and it's been very stressful 😂 but everything is good. What did I miss?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

jflurker93

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 54!
5 + 4 = 9 which isn’t 10, but what can you do.

THREAD 53 RECAP:

⚽ The last thread actually lasted longer than 24 hours for the first time in a while

⚽ We read a strange Fic about Ben being a shit dad and Mason filling his shoes #AreYouMyDaddy? #CanHeBeMine?

⚽ We all threw hands at anyone that’s slagging Mason’s perfect nose off

⚽ A really rude interviewer told Mason his goal ‘meant nothing’. The twat wants sacking.
Mason really said get fucked with his eyes.

9D9D9B07-86FE-4386-A023-F1C89758DE78.png

⚽ Mason has the biggest dick in the Prem (sorry tony)

⚽ Big T has superior jollop

⚽ Gerard earned himself a slot on death row #WalkingTheMile

⚽ We’re jealous that Summer gets free Chelsea tickets and Disney events

⚽ I said Voldy had nice hair. I must have been smoking crack at the time.

⚽ Reece bought Mason some Fortnite Pants one Christmas and Chilly hasn’t seen him in them

⚽ Tik Tok teens are still making weird videos

⚽ @Chani10 has a very cute cat 🐈

⚽ @Rodney2208 had her Mason calendar delivered and I’m still wondering why I wasn’t sent one too?

⚽ We spoke about budgie smugglers and @StephenTJackson reminded us why they’re great, to quote the thirsty man himself:
“Hugs their arse cheeks so beautifully and cups their bulge perfectly to show them off”

⚽ He also said boxers just tend to “smash things down and flatten the assets”

⚽ We saw the vile photos of Pebbles again 🤮

⚽ Gary Neville has XL socks. I’m not elaborating on that any further.

⚽ @Suder34 asked me to buy her a ticket for the Chilly train and @Bumblebee81 was caught lurking around the platform after we saw the wet shorts photo 👀

⚽ Spicy bought some clothes off a young boy and said “grey is a really really nice colour” 🤔

⚽ Mr P aka Olaf had a huff about a shower curtain pole. Mason would never.

⚽ Someone wrote a nice but strange song about Mason on twitter and Big T liked it.

4F9C26A2-948A-4F3C-97B7-1F9C0689A8C5.jpeg

⚽ I broke the stone cold hearts of the FBC with a Winter Wonderland Fic 😭

⚽ A photo emerged of Mason and his instahoes. They look a little different than expected.

807EF63E-C777-40DC-95CC-A2D4B06710D3.jpeg

⚽ We’re all on the brink of quitting our jobs, some of the FBC partners are supportive, others not so much.

⚽ We think Mason is trying to grow his hair like Flynn Rider / Eugene from Tangled… and then established that Wee Wee aka Lewis used to dress up as him for Disney!

8E53A2E1-F023-4326-8827-4ABC14186B3E.jpeg

⚽ @cherryshade123 gave us advent day 5, although it wasn’t gut wrenching we all just imagined it was someone else in the story instead of Hendo.

⚽ @PunkRocker & @Smca53 can’t pronounce look properly 🤪

⚽ We saw an old photo of Big T with his nips out on holiday #DILF

⚽ Morrisons sell anal teasers. Who knew?

69D9BC71-5255-4E31-B2BE-E948C3F03A96.jpeg

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 man David Haye aka Monster Cock was spotted in London and Mr R came with receipts 🧾

⚽ We played a game of ‘Who are you dating?’ where we decided which photo from Masons insta we would show our friends to say who it was we were dating. It was a lovely experience to see so many photos at once.

⚽ Giovanni likes his girls clean and tight

⚽ We played the worst game of Would You Rather that I could come up with… a lot of the FBC are inbred 🤪

⚽ Mr P aka Olaf put forward another ethical conundrum as @PunkRocker called it that turned us all into pweirdos

Which brings us to our next poll 📊

Would you rather…

Shag Mason’s personality in Big T’s body
OR
Shag Big T’s personality in Mason’s body

Personality = mind & soul so choose wisely!

Happy 54th thread bitches x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
Loving all the reminiscing this afternoon!

I had a 22 year old boyfriend when I was 16 (if Mason had a 16 year old girlfriend now, I would simply pass away) I thought I was the coolest person ever, he was an absolute prick but it took me 18 months to see it. (He has a kid now that they named my name & I still find it weird.)

then when I was 18 I worked at butlins for 6 months, had an absolute “tink phase” literally different people every night, people who would be on their holidays stay for a few days and then go home 🤦🏽‍♀️ numerous infections and antibiotics, couldn’t tell you who any of them were but there were so many 😳 I left after 6 months for the sake of my sanity and my life 😂

then met mr I a few months before my 19th birthday, moved in with him 3 weeks later. And here we are 🥰

Life motto right there
On behalf of Benjamin James Chilwell I object to the wording “Tink phase” 😭 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’d love to say Mason but I think he’d be like.. is it ok? Is it hurting ? Can you breathe?

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve never really had a proper hoe phase (due to lack of confidence more than lack of hoe-ness) but I think I can feel one coming on :unsure: 🤣
I was bad. So bad. From about 21-25 and then last year I had a couple of bad months again but I blame that on going through a rough time so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Friday & Saturday nights most weekends at one point.
I’ve double dipped in one night.
Gone through whole groups of friends.

I’ve met parents the next day.
Grandparents the next day.
Kids walking in on us.
The toe / foot situation.
Belts around the neck with a stranger in a hotel (probably not very wise but thankfully he wasn’t Ted Bundy)
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.
Fumbles on a hotel balcony that got filmed so if I ever become an instahoe that would surface.
Used to meet a guy that wanted lifts home from City and he used to eat me out on the backseat a payment 😂😂 #UBER

Thankfully I have sorted my life out 🙈🙈

• Haha
I’ve never really had a proper hoe phase (due to lack of confidence more than lack of hoe-ness) but I think I can feel one coming on :unsure: 🤣
Loving all the reminiscing this afternoon!

I had a 22 year old boyfriend when I was 16 (if Mason had a 16 year old girlfriend now, I would simply pass away) I thought I was the coolest person ever, he was an absolute prick but it took me 18 months to see it. (He has a kid now that they named my name & I still find it weird.)

then when I was 18 I worked at butlins for 6 months, had an absolute “tink phase” literally different people every night, people who would be on their holidays stay for a few days and then go home 🤦🏽‍♀️ numerous infections and antibiotics, couldn’t tell you who any of them were but there were so many 😳 I left after 6 months for the sake of my sanity and my life 😂

then met mr I a few months before my 19th birthday, moved in with him 3 weeks later. And here we are 🥰

I didn’t need the petrol money, and you can never have too many orgasms 🤷🏻‍♀️
Life motto right there

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m sorry for being mean about RJ. I’m just concerned that he’s some sort of serial killer who is being held hostage by Chelsea FC as a way of controlling his behaviour. Maybe people think that about my resting bitch face, too (although I’m SADLY not being held hostage by Chelsea… wouldn’t say no to that though, if anyone from the club is reading)

• Haha
Ok so a 21 year old firefighter where I work asked me out for a drink today 😳 obviously I declined, but internally I’m like…. Well if a 21 year old would go there… a nearly 23 year old shouldn’t have an issue mason, call me

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Rodney2208

VIP Member
On the calendar front, Mr R found it this evening… his reaction was much like the below 🤣 (he thought it was the wedding photo book that I was supposed to be making for his grandparents) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha