Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so a 21 year old firefighter where I work asked me out for a drink today 😳 obviously I declined, but internally I’m like…. Well if a 21 year old would go there… a nearly 23 year old shouldn’t have an issue mason, call me

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is the kind of quality you get at my kitchen table! I’d have done it for free too just to see him topless (please don’t actually contact me abo it a tattoo unless you’re in the market for a stick man)
I’ve been at work but just to clarify my tattoo is NOT a stick man it’s a tasteful amateur little eye thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going back to the dog in the pub, I said

“Come here Mas… I mean Winston” 😳 praying my friend hadn’t heard me 🙈 Thank god she didn’t!!!

Someone's coming for Carlotta's job and it isn't me...👀😂
😂 These boys need us in their lives and not just for the blozzer skills.
Obviously because I’m a fashion icon myself 🤥

• Haha
Why am I watching a video of Kai struggling to wrap a present? 😂 😂
Thankfully the dogs and the donkeys don't care much about how the presents are wrapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why am I watching a video of Kai struggling to wrap a present? 😂 😂
Thankfully the dogs and the donkeys don't care much about how the presents are wrapped.
I spent so much time watching videos on the City youtube channel last night, scowering for a glimpse of Dias. @QueenL you will like these!

I’ve watched all of the ones with Mason in countless times so now it’s Rubens time to shine!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this just to listen to him breathing

I can’t work out if he has a slight lisp either or if it’s just the accent, either way HES SO CUTE! He wouldn’t get much rest on a two week vacation with me, let me tell you that! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, to be fair, I'm at the airport waiting for my brother. I don't have much else to do 😂 so Kai in German is keeping me company.
And I hope I'm back home in time for the match 🙈

• Heart
Hope you all enjoy my new Xmas avatar!
I know my art skills know no bounds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For gods sake… I go to work for one day and everyone’s got new avatars!!!! I DONT RECOGNISE Y’ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For gods sake… I go to work for one day and everyone’s got new avatars!!!! I DONT RECOGNISE Y’ALL

I’ll bring back Phil and mason after Xmas! I wasn’t going to have a festive one but I was feeling left out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.