Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Would you rather…

• Shag Mason’s personality in Big T’s body

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Shag Big T’s personality in Mason’s body

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 54!
5 + 4 = 9 which isn’t 10, but what can you do.

THREAD 53 RECAP:

⚽ The last thread actually lasted longer than 24 hours for the first time in a while

⚽ We read a strange Fic about Ben being a tit dad and Mason filling his shoes #AreYouMyDaddy? #CanHeBeMine?

⚽ We all threw hands at anyone that’s slagging Mason’s perfect nose off

⚽ A really rude interviewer told Mason his goal ‘meant nothing’. The twit wants sacking.
Mason really said get fucked with his eyes.

9D9D9B07-86FE-4386-A023-F1C89758DE78.png

⚽ Mason has the biggest dick in the Prem (sorry tony)

⚽ Big T has superior jollop

⚽ Gerard earned himself a slot on death row #WalkingTheMile

⚽ We’re jealous that Summer gets free Chelsea tickets and Disney events

⚽ I said Voldy had nice hair. I must have been smoking crack at the time.

⚽ Reece bought Mason some Fortnite Pants one Christmas and Chilly hasn’t seen him in them

⚽ Tik Tok teens are still making weird videos

⚽ @Chani10 has a very cute cat 🐈

⚽ @Rodney2208 had her Mason calendar delivered and I’m still wondering why I wasn’t sent one too?

⚽ We spoke about budgie smugglers and @StephenTJackson reminded us why they’re great, to quote the thirsty man himself:
“Hugs their arse cheeks so beautifully and cups their bulge perfectly to show them off”

⚽ He also said boxers just tend to “smash things down and flatten the assets”

⚽ We saw the vile photos of Pebbles again 🤮

⚽ Gary Neville has XL socks. I’m not elaborating on that any further.

⚽ @Suder34 asked me to buy her a ticket for the Chilly train and @Bumblebee81 was caught lurking around the platform after we saw the wet shorts photo 👀

⚽ Spicy bought some clothes off a young boy and said “grey is a really really nice colour” 🤔

⚽ Mr P aka Olaf had a huff about a shower curtain pole. Mason would never.

⚽ Someone wrote a nice but strange song about Mason on twitter and Big T liked it.

4F9C26A2-948A-4F3C-97B7-1F9C0689A8C5.jpeg

⚽ I broke the stone cold hearts of the FBC with a Winter Wonderland Fic 😭

⚽ A photo emerged of Mason and his instahoes. They look a little different than expected.

807EF63E-C777-40DC-95CC-A2D4B06710D3.jpeg

⚽ We’re all on the brink of quitting our jobs, some of the FBC partners are supportive, others not so much.

⚽ We think Mason is trying to grow his hair like Flynn Rider / Eugene from Tangled… and then established that Wee Wee aka Lewis used to dress up as him for Disney!

8E53A2E1-F023-4326-8827-4ABC14186B3E.jpeg

⚽ @cherryshade123 gave us advent day 5, although it wasn’t gut wrenching we all just imagined it was someone else in the story instead of Hendo.

⚽ @PunkRocker & @Smca53 can’t pronounce look properly 🤪

⚽ We saw an old photo of Big T with his nips out on holiday #DILF

⚽ Morrisons sell anal teasers. Who knew?

69D9BC71-5255-4E31-B2BE-E948C3F03A96.jpeg

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 man David Haye aka Monster Cock was spotted in London and Mr R came with receipts 🧾

⚽ We played a game of ‘Who are you dating?’ where we decided which photo from Masons insta we would show our friends to say who it was we were dating. It was a lovely experience to see so many photos at once.

⚽ Giovanni likes his girls clean and tight

⚽ We played the worst game of Would You Rather that I could come up with… a lot of the FBC are inbred 🤪

⚽ Mr P aka Olaf put forward another ethical conundrum as @PunkRocker called it that turned us all into pweirdos

Which brings us to our next poll 📊

Would you rather…

Shag Mason’s personality in Big T’s body
OR
Shag Big T’s personality in Mason’s body

Personality = mind & soul so choose wisely!

Happy 54th thread witches x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Will this new thread stop the madness? TBD.
Thanks for the recap @jflurker93 but you almost gave me a heart attack at the mention of G*ggs. It was Neville 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to thread 54!

THREAD 53 RECAP:

⚽ The last thread actually lasted longer than 24 hours for the first time in a while

⚽ We read a strange Fic about Ben being a tit dad and Mason filling his shoes #AreYouMyDaddy? #CanHeBeMine?

⚽ A really rude interviewer told Mason his goal ‘meant nothing’. The twit wants sacking.

View attachment 909397

⚽ Reece bought Mason some Fortnite Pants one Christmas and Chilly hasn’t seen him in them

⚽ @Rodney2208 had her Mason calendar delivered and I’m still wondering why I wasn’t sent one too?

⚽ We spoke about budgie smugglers and @StephenTJackson reminded us why they’re great, to quote the thirsty man himself:
“Hugs their arse cheeks so beautifully and cups their bulge perfectly to show them off”

⚽ Ryan Giggs has XL socks. I’m not elaborating on that any further.

⚽ @Suder34 asked me to buy her a ticket for the Chilly train and @Bumblebee81 was caught lurking around the platform after we saw the wet shorts photo 👀

⚽ Spicy bought some clothes off a young boy and said “grey is a really really nice colour” 🤔

⚽ Someone wrote a nice but strange song about Mason on twitter and Big T liked it.

View attachment 909395

⚽ A photo emerged of Mason and his instahoes. They look a little different than expected.

View attachment 909396

⚽ We’re all on the brink of quitting our jobs, some of the FBC partners are supportive, others not so much.

⚽ We think Mason is trying to grow his hair like Flynn Rider / Eugene from Tangled… and then established that Wee Wee aka Lewis used to dress up as him for Disney!

View attachment 909402

⚽ @cherryshade123 gave us advent day 5, although it wasn’t gut wrenching we all just imagined it was someone else in the story instead of Hendo.

View attachment 909394

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 man David Haye aka Monster Cock was spotted in London and Mr R came with receipts 🧾

⚽ We played a game of ‘Who are you dating?’ where we decided which photo from Masons insta we would show our friends to say who it was we were dating. It was a lovely experience to see so many photos at once.

⚽ We played the worst game of Would You Rather that I could come up with… a lot of the FBC are inbred 🤪

⚽ Mr P aka Olaf put forward another ethical conundrum as @PunkRocker called it that turned us all into pweirdos

Would you rather…

OR

Thanks for the new thread @jflurker93 and fabulous recap 👏🏼👏🏼
Still fanning over the pic of Tony and his nips

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to thread 54!

THREAD 53 RECAP:

View attachment 909397

View attachment 909395

View attachment 909396

View attachment 909402

View attachment 909394

Would you rather…

OR

@jflurker93 Love this recap! :ROFLMAO:

*Disclaimer* I AM NOT ON THE CHILLY TRAIN OR ANYWHERE NEAR THE PLATFORM - ISH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the recap @jflurker93 👏🏼👏🏼 I voted shag Mason’s personality in big T’s body. Purely because I’m going home to shag Mason on the daily for the rest of my life so I may aswell take this one opportunity to shag Big T 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome to thread 54!

THREAD 53 RECAP:

View attachment 909397

View attachment 909395

View attachment 909396

View attachment 909402

View attachment 909394

Would you rather…

OR

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thanks for the new thread and recap @jflurker93 - we’re so bleeping weird! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On the calendar front, Mr R found it this evening… his reaction was much like the below 🤣 (he thought it was the wedding photo book that I was supposed to be making for his grandparents) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to thread 54!

THREAD 53 RECAP:

View attachment 909397

View attachment 909395

View attachment 909396

View attachment 909402

View attachment 909394

Would you rather…

OR

I still haven’t been given the ticket 😐 After seeing the wet shorts pic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd probably shag Big T's personality in Mason's body, I think that will save me from Debs death stare.😂

@jflurker93 thanks for the new thread, love the recap ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread 54!

THREAD 53 RECAP:

View attachment 909397

View attachment 909395

View attachment 909396

View attachment 909402

View attachment 909394

Would you rather…

OR

Thank you @jflurker93 for the new thread. I’m using my human right to abstain from voting. I can’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the calendar front, Mr R found it this evening… his reaction was much like the below 🤣 (he thought it was the wedding photo book that I was supposed to be making for his grandparents) 🤣🤣🤣
Would his Granny like a Mason calendar too though? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.