Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you've all been worrying about this definitely not worrying but I've found out the stadium tomorrow has a heated roof. Our little noodle won't be frozen by -8 temperatures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
5 o clock I went to sleep 🙄 what the hell.
I did dream but I can’t remember what of… and now I’ve got to go walk winston.

Already thinking of excuses to cancel tonight’s meal so I can stay in and watch the football.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning all… late to the party as usual

thanks for the recap @jflurker93 and the monster cock reminder

I’m feeling absolutely crappy today, endometriosis has returned with a vengeance despite only having my last excision in May 😫 also just been told I’ll be working in a new area for the next 4 months to ‘broaden my network’ don’t they know I hate people? Apart from you lovely lot of course

kind of glad I fell asleep on the sofa last night and missed the complete madness that was going on! I also missed the utter tit show that was on sky sports… bonus 🙈

a small contribution to the madness from me though… here is a pic of daddy Mensa aged about 20 doing his blue steel 😂
52ABD987-B1A2-4F3D-ACB7-AD59165D4771.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘Reece, smile and say everything is fine or we’ll kill you’

34E6AF83-5F42-4423-ACDC-C3BF34DFC8DF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody Ian Beale! I remembered last night that we’d met the real Ian Beale a couple of years ago at a wanky food festival where he was trying to sell his overpriced Gin. He didn’t like being called Ian Beale and was super grumpy at one of my friends who was only calling him that - he eventually agreed to a photo if they bought the gin 🙄 which they did 😂
Cropped out photo, coz you know gotta have receipts 🤣View attachment 910150
Hahahahahaha this has made me howl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a meeting with occupational health this after noon to go through my many health ailments. I hope they declare me as unfit for work so I can become a full time tattler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry for being mean about RJ. I’m just concerned that he’s some sort of serial killer who is being held hostage by Chelsea FC as a way of controlling his behaviour. Maybe people think that about my resting witch face, too (although I’m SADLY not being held hostage by Chelsea… wouldn’t say no to that though, if anyone from the club is reading)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got a meeting with occupational health this after noon to go through my many health ailments. I hope they declare me as unfit for work so I can become a full time tattler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh let me know if you need anything!! I work in occupational health 😛

That video of Mason thrusting lives rent free in my brain
How many times is too many times to click the “watch again” button?

Not just Mason and Dec!! 🤣🤣 They cannot judge us no longer!!
The tiktok teens are more than a little bit broken

Me on my 30th next year 👍🏻
Ooo there’s a few of us turning 30 next year then! Me @Rodney2208 and @nellyloz123 anyone else??!! The ultimate FBC party!! Someone fire up the bus!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.