Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it safe to come back in?

had a delicious dream about John! - and it wasn’t in the chippy 😂 hopefully it’s a good omen that Pep might actually play him tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning FBC! ❤

Did you sleep well? Any Mase/Big T dreams?

Here is little something to help you wake up!

• Heart
Morning all!
I had a mason dream! I worked in a school and Chelsea were playing a charity match there… I was walking around pretending I wasn’t trying to stalk him when at half time I “accidentally stumbled” upon him like we do in the fics and he said he had been staring at me all afternoon and asked if I could get him into a club called Space after the game 🤣🤣
Chilly was there and Dec and chilly had a really cute dog but was a chow chow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it safe to come back in?

had a delicious dream about John! - and it wasn’t in the chippy 😂 hopefully it’s a good omen that Pep might actually play him tonight!
I had an amazing dream about his bestie, which involved me meeting his mum, hosting a party at a massive house, and spending some quality time together! What a night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning you gorgeous bunch.

I'm relieved a didn't dream last night following the various topics discussed.
I did wake up thinking why am I not wrapped up in bed with Mason. 😢

Have a lovely Tuesday. We could get some training/travel content today. 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning 💙 no dreams from me as usual. Hope we’re all ok!

Mason catching up on last night

Tony catching up on last night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning all! Still traumatised by last nights question 🤣🤣🤣 Hope you all have a fabulous day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning Gang!
I had the most weirdest dream, I seemed to have gone back in time 5 years and was travelling round India (a trip I did with Mr R😂) and I knew exactly where we were but I was there with Mase, Chilly, Dec and Madders 🤢 I can’t remember the exact ins and outs but there was traditional dancing and I seemed to be having a secret thing with Chilly, Dec and Mase 🤣 Lauren then turned up with some bitchy friends on a TukTuk and started complaining that it was too hot and her eyebrows were melting off 🥴 Dec told her to stop being a pain and Madders took her side and they fucked off together.. then I woke up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all! Happy Tuesday! Hope we’ve all recovered from whatever that was last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Have a great day everyone. 😘

This gif has no relevance, he’s just pretty…🥰

1638869216286.gif

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.