Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone ❤
No dreams as always, we know my brain hates me! but glad some of you could enjoy him!

My Rubens not daft, whipped that blazer off at the first opportunity. He said no thanks. Not for me.

Who is dressing them? 🤮
Who agreed this deal with DSquared?
Phil looks like he’s wearing his dads blazer!

He has common sense! Unlike his teammates!
I love your new form of recruitment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't think he can get to number one, unless he keeps giving us shirtless pics and socks while Mase hides, Mason take notes!, but he has climbed to number 3

Oh my God. What is wrong with people 🤣🤣
They call us elders, but they are making them look like actual elders??

The tags of this kid always have me laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning everyone ❤
No dreams as always, we know my brain hates me! but glad some of you could enjoy him!

Don't think he can get to number one, unless he keeps giving us shirtless pics and socks while Mase hides, Mason take notes!, but he has climbed to number 3

Howling at the Ken from Barbie comparison 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone ❤

Poor Lil Nath… 🥺🤣 They can say what they like about that other twit though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Lil Nath… 🥺🤣 They can say what they like about that other twit though 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody Ian Beale! I remembered last night that we’d met the real Ian Beale a couple of years ago at a wanky food festival where he was trying to sell his overpriced Gin. He didn’t like being called Ian Beale and was super grumpy at one of my friends who was only calling him that - he eventually agreed to a photo if they bought the gin 🙄 which they did 😂
Cropped out photo, coz you know gotta have receipts 🤣
38CDC159-39AD-44E7-A748-1F2CED835EE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody Ian Beale! I remembered last night that we’d met the real Ian Beale a couple of years ago at a wanky food festival where he was trying to sell his overpriced Gin. He didn’t like being called Ian Beale and was super grumpy at one of my friends who was only calling him that - he eventually agreed to a photo if they bought the gin 🙄 which they did 😂
Cropped out photo, coz you know gotta have receipts 🤣
Ian Beale makes gin?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.